Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
if u would read the fckin posts here u would know when its goin to be hosted >.>
Kiba1234 wrote:
if u would read the fckin posts here u would know when its goin to be hosted >.>

Ha, Looks like someone knows how to read. Unlike others i know.
yeah xD.... Solar... HURRY UR LAZY ASS UP MAN ITS ALREADY SPRING BREAK!!!
plz plz Solar.. My mom is dying and the last thing she wants to do with me is play the game, plz i beg you sir plz!

Mom: DAMNIT, PUT THIS GAME UP IM STARVING TO PLAY!

Me: Mom relax..

Mom: SHUT UP!, *Smack!*

Me: Ouch *Starts to cry*

See Solar, all you just gotta do is help out r ill keep getting beaated. P.S call the cops plz! jk xD
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cmon Solar be a good boy =D host the game couze everyone wants to play the game so... be a good boy and host the game please.
ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!? HOST THE GAME!! NOW!!!
Ha,this game is already more popular than most Naruto games and it's not even up yet :o
Ichigoo0 wrote:
Ha,this game is already more popular than most Naruto games and it's not even up yet :o

Because he worked on Bleach Enternity which makes this game asured not to suck.
Yeah and this game is way better than be [bleach eternity]!! HAHAHAHAHA NARUTO PWNS ALL
I don't know why you would compare Naruto to Bleach, I would compare it this to something like GOA, which i think isn't as good as this. Not as interactive skills and such as this.
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but you can't really compare this to GOA either... I worked too damn hard on making NE the most unique and depthy Naruto game out there.
SolarOblivion wrote:
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but you can't really compare this to GOA either... I worked too damn hard on making NE the most unique and depthy Naruto game out there.

True that, your right, but just trying to say, why compare bleach to naruto? Totally different.
I'm really excited to play this after playing every other naruto game on byond .... and well ... they are not much to brag about ... most of them its extremely unbalanced, you are either the top player or your scrwed, for example in GOA it was fun when the servers started over but at this point unless you were playing from the very beginning ur screwed (and thats if you knew what you were doing [skill and stat wise] from the start) and i hope this game changes that, not to mention all but 2 games are the exact same things .. most of them appear to have been made in like a week with some of the worst shit ive ever seen >,<
Have no fear--I'm all about teh balancez. I'm trying to make the combat so that even at level 1 if you use your jutsus smartly, you can pwn a higher level player. That's another thing that's been halting the release; I want the combat to be perfect so I keep changing the system lol
SolarOblivion wrote:
Have no fear--I'm all about teh balancez. I'm trying to make the combat so that even at level 1 if you use your jutsus smartly, you can pwn a higher level player. That's another thing that's been halting the release; I want the combat to be perfect so I keep changing the system lol

That would be lovely :D usually on other naruto games, level is all that matters :o
shit every time you say something more about this game it makes me wanna play it even more ... can you give us an expected date so i know when to unfreeze myself cause i cant handle the wait =p
Well I resumed work--my goal is to release it before Spring Break is over but everyone should know by now that this game doesn't like to meet deadlines...
so maybe a week ... ? im not joking with the whole freezing thing ...
Solar... please be a good boy and HOST THE GAME!!!! because Kdfd123's mum is propably beating the shit out of him and if u dont host it he might die so please dont let Kdfd123 die and host the game...
=_= rushing me won't make the update go any faster...
SolarOblivion wrote:
=_= rushing me won't make the update go any faster...

Ha, another question, is there anyway to go to another village safely? Like a village pass? And will there be Kages?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 40