by Masqurade
We are back!
ID:57024

Photobucket

Player Rules
#1-Do not kill on Earth!
#2-Do not kill in any kind of safezone!
#3-Do not advertise other games!
#4-Do not join the game and ask for help with your game!
#5-No AFK training!
#6-Do not abuse any bugs!
More rules coming soon!

Admin Rules
#1-Do not abuse your powers in ANY way!
#2-Do not give any kind of race rank!
#3-Do not edit your stats at all!
More rules coming soon!

Horrible GMs ruin the game, almost as soon as i logged in for the first time someone named Pain summon killed me then when i accused him of it he said "stfu" and muted me for talking back to a gm
Sayorecca wrote:
Horrible GMs ruin the game, almost as soon as i logged in for the first time someone named Pain summon killed me then when i accused him of it he said "stfu" and muted me for talking back to a gm

I know that I'm sorry about that....he is a bit immature so I'm sorry if you play again just tell me if he bothers you.
This game has ALWAYS had horrible GMs. I played this game for a day, a few months back. They had this room, a starting room where you spawn when you create. Me and my friend were in it training and within 15 minutes we had this GM cussing us out telling us we cant be in there, that its the Gm room and all this bullshit. Threatening to ban us, summoned us outta the room and killed us twice. We ended up using I think it was Guild summon or something just to piss him off and kept going back in lol. He ended up banning us both. Now tell me, how gay is that? XD
LSSJ Chris wrote:
This game has ALWAYS had horrible GMs. I played this game for a day, a few months back. They had this room, a starting room where you spawn when you create. Me and my friend were in it training and within 15 minutes we had this GM cussing us out telling us we cant be in there, that its the Gm room and all this bullshit. Threatening to ban us, summoned us outta the room and killed us twice. We ended up using I think it was Guild summon or something just to piss him off and kept going back in lol. He ended up banning us both. Now tell me, how gay is that? XD

Lies!

But I actually have to admit your right this game has always had horrible GMs...you just can never find someone that is realiable these days. xD
fairly fun game. icons r rips but most bleach games are. the releases and swords seem redone alittle so thats nice. they also have some swords that are rare to find in games so that was rly cool. gms arnt that bad, most r funny and try to help out.
Dumesday wrote:
fairly fun game. icons r rips but most bleach games are. the releases and swords seem redone alittle so thats nice. they also have some swords that are rare to find in games so that was rly cool. gms arnt that bad, most r funny and try to help out.

i Agree
The games pretty sexy.
A really fun game. I like the point system for stats. Some nice, fun gm's. The only sad thing is that some people abuse glitches.
Invotis wrote:
A really fun game. I like the point system for stats. Some nice, fun gm's. The only sad thing is that some people abuse glitches.

In the few hours I played it I noticed that too. Of course, the GM's have almost no policy against it, and even if they do, they don't enforce it.
Fluidfire wrote:
Invotis wrote:

In the few hours I played it I noticed that too. Of course, the GM's have almost no policy against it, and even if they do, they don't enforce it.

They do but they can't really do anything about it because we can't prove it was within that amount of time.