Era of The Shinobi

by Seventh
A Ninja Roleplay Game
What happened with the server -this- time?
7th how much longer will the server be down?
Aother server attack?
I'd say Xerif really is 99x smarter than he looks.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
gg era
I could have sworn the announcer thing said 20 minutes. *_*
In response to Purple Food
Purple Food wrote:
I could have sworn the announcer thing said 20 minutes. *_*

It had came back up, but went back down like an hour or so later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvgiMxMdlyk
listen to this while the server is down
You guys realize that while we sit on our asses waiting to play amd constantly badgering the admins doing absoultely nothing to help, they're doing their best to try and fix the problem. They have little to no control over this happening, and they deal with enough of this ddos shit as it is to have to take impatient player's demands. You all mean well, I mean as I waited and read the eots wiki, i found out this has the best rp engine Ive seen in a byond game, (props btw) but as players, we should just wait, do something else irl or do what ever you do instead, and let them do what they can if we're not gonna ask if we can help. Dont ask for compensation/prizes for doing nothing. Sorry for the testament. P.S. if there is anything I can do to help fix whatever is going on, please let me know. (Btw, this is Sery, AKA, Scyezo Zetma.)
No oe is complaning.. I just wanted to know excatlly WHAT happened is all. Now that you claim it's a server attack i'm fine with that. Just sucks when as a player you have no earthly idea wat is occuring witha game you enjoy.
Well, I hope you can bring the server back up soon. A lot of people are missing it.
pls STFU!!!defending against DDOS is tenfold harder than DDOS attack"ing".
I miss the server not the admins they play messed up riddles when you fucking ask them.
Out of all the games, WHY DID THIS ONE HAD TO BE DDOS ATTACK?!
DDOS attacked?
Well there are those out there who disike seeing a GREAT game suceed.
^
Not getting a word from seven' is worrisome, I hope things' are okay for all the admins and things are going to get fixed whenever possible.
Yea.. Wish Seven would inform us of the current statues
Seven is too busy playing Age Of Wushu lol
Well that sucks...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14