Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
does anyone actully know when the server is coming back up?
PUT THE SERVER UP!!!
yer put it on
Mystery can you tell us when will the server be back on ?? Or it will be down forever
Yea pls put it up. The lag on the other server is terrible :o
We dont want just servers -.- we want Mystery's server
Wow a really nice game SoL all tha way. Please make a new server servers have massive lag
SoL is a very good Naruto game!!! :D
SPM why did you shutdown the other server
Mysterys server has nothing but bug abusers. Since the gm's dont really give a crap about Mysterys server, not many ever log onto it and patrol like they do on Lucieds server. Yeah, Luces server usually has some lag to it. But one gets used to it. I'd rather have an updated, legit and patrolled server, then a server with nothing but bug abusers, people who failed on luces server and butt holes on Mysterys. I think Luce should keep hosting no matter what. I truly enjoy his server and would keep playing on it even if there was all the lag in the world.
I can't play the game, when I try to join it just says failed, even when it's up.
Keep Mystery's server atleast till main get a wipe ...
Or make Fry a GM in mystery's server ... he is online alot and he can be trusted ^^
É verdade que existe uma caverna que você treina bem mais rápido?
what is wrong with server ?
Anyone know when i can play ?
yo ill host page me if your interested my computer is top of the line so there wont be much lag and ill keep people in line
i am sorry for my bad comment about SoL its actually a pretty good game (as i see in the screenshots) but i need someone to teach me how to play not to read thousands of things on the fourm
dont take it off lot of people like mysterys server
i think we should make Mystery's server the main server cause theres almost no lag unlike lucied's server
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109 110