Bleach: Breed of Destruction

by Unwanted4Murder
MMORPG based on Bleach. Updated often. Come play!
ID:57840

A Whole New Breed

Official Active BoD Discord Server! NEW!

The Team:

- Rextrious (Owner, Host, Coder, Mapper)

- Smarf204 (Owner)

- Smoke_Ems (Admin)

- ReiMatsumoto (Admin)

- KiraMasaki (Admin)

- Zykrow (Admin, Iconner)

Recent Updates:

-Halibel and Sasakibe added

-Unohana bankai added

-Bitto projectile for bounto

-Tousen crits in bankai

-Map changes

-Can purchase custom icons from gen store

Player Guides:

-Human Guide

-Arrancar Guide

-Shinigami Guide

-Vaizard Guide

-Quincy Guide

-Bounto Guide

All original SoC content © their respective owners

All alterations thereafter © Rashaun Kuehl and Devuan Washington

Login screen artwork © Christine White

Bleach copyright © Tite Kubo

pretty sure this game has died now yes?
I hope not it was one of the best Bleach Games that I like that was Active T_T
Don't worry, the game's just suffering through some growing pains right now as I work on utilizing a few of BYOND's more modern features to bring the game's presentation a little bit more up to snuff. It'll be back up in the future with a fresh coat of paint. :)
thats a relief :D
What happened? :o
do u need a new host or somethin? :o
where is yall at?
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Don't worry, the game's just suffering through some growing pains right now as I work on utilizing a few of BYOND's more modern features to bring the game's presentation a little bit more up to snuff. It'll be back up in the future with a fresh coat of paint. :)

k also i got some FullBringer stuff and Shadow Bount stuff if u want it let me know and ill PM it to you
Not interested in the slightest.
Why not? Your game would stack with FUll Bringer in
Well, for one, this game is not a rip, so wherever you got your random codes from won't mesh with ours. For two, I'm currently working on a major release and don't have time to add anything else on my plate.

Please don't take what I say the wrong way - I'm not trying to be rude by any means. It's just not in my vision for the game at the moment. (:
Its cool I still like the game :D I wish you and your team the best of luck.
Well, the development team is just me at this point )which is why the update is taking so long), but thank you very much all the same. (:
wow all by yourself welp i got to say thats awesome if u ever need a Iconner i can do it but not hair. My hair skills are Under -9,000
Why is the game down? Is it because you're updating or just because you need a new host. Because if that's the case I know people who can host 24/7
Rob, please reply as to why the game isn't up.
Please don't think i'm mad but i really wanna play the game, and i'm sure more people do too
Because no one is hosting it.
I can get somone to host
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6