Dragonball Burning Pride

by Sabbath
Dragonball Burning Pride
atleast make it so we can hosted it plz?!
DBZ is dead thanks to FUNimation well u cant spell Funimation without no fun >.>. even if the game came back on funimation would notice it and have it shutdown. Dragonball Burning Pride the memories :D. nostalgic.
man i miss this game
if u need a hoster i will be hoster that if u need one i will be glad to help u
yea me too
when was the lst time the game was up and playable?
all i can say is...there is a slight chance this game might be up again...
yo its me message me on byond my skype is darkshadowkingdom if you have it.
if its cool ..i can totally host this game 24/7. Also would be cool if you make it that ppl can host it on theyr own and maybe change the name of the game a bit or something. Some DBZ games did the name change and they are still on (also changed the name of the races or some of them :( )
Alright the game source is working now so if can get a host we're up guys. :D better thank my ass for stalking almost every fucking admin through byond to make this happen >:O
Don't make it so where everyone can host. This game is to good for that, Shaduu is always online. If anything page his pager and give him the source.
No fucking way i'd do that. i had shaduu on my pager for a while and never saw his key online we need host mainly on top of that this game's hub needs to be changed and dragonball needs to be removed
Ok if you guys want to join the server you need to have the latest dream seeker download it here:http://www.byond.com/download/build/490/
Cidex wrote:
why banned me shady?

He banned me to. Banned the host to so I Guess they don't want anyone playing it.
hmm it sais my dreem weever is out of date but i alredy have byond downloaded... any help on fixxing this?
y is my connection fail
look exactly 3 comments below yours
its not just me? it keeps saying connection failed when i try to enter
not just u :P
Kazuma the Treasoner wrote:
look exactly 3 comments below yours

wait they dont want anyone playin it?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6