Dragonball Burning Pride

by Sabbath
Dragonball Burning Pride
host the game
Host Game ive been Wating 1 year
For This Game to come back

Edit:Plz
This game need's to be Re - hosted, Possibly one of the best Dragon ball Z games out there.
I swear this game was online for a couple of second's today then shut off, If so please host this game, It was one of the best ever.
Please Re - Host this Amazing game, I been sitting here forever waiting for this game to be online, i been waiting for weeks and months, I wish they would bring it back up.
This game was on today please host it again, Lot of people are waiting to try this.
Yes, I was waiting it to return on after it went off. Man, I really love this game
help me i go to saiyan AND IT SAYS CONNECTION DIED THIS IS ANNOYING!
this game is the best put it back on D:
This is legit one of the best Dragonball Game's out there, i wish this game was hosted more often, i'm currently waiting for this game to be online, Please Please i'm begging you, Host this game back online, Thank you.
Another rip but at least it uses its own icons.
Too bad I erased the source and host files. It would be fun to bring back the game and see all the old players again. One can dream. Not too big a fan of Byond anymore, and with FUNimation's little rampage it will never happen anyway.

So what's up guys? - Kazuo
When his game coming back?
If anyone has the host files, hit me up. I can host this game 24/7 again but I lost my old host files on my old comp. Gotta find them again :(
I'm willing to buy a shell and host this game 24/7 if anyone has the source, or host files. Please pager me if you do.

MY current Key is KoRRuPTeD_Savage
well glad this game is back up sabbath decided to host it's unbelivebale cause we haven't seen him in 4 years lol
I cant log on, its stuck with Connecting...
In response to IzunKitosuf
IzunKitosuf wrote:
I cant log on, its stuck with Connecting...

When you get problems like that, it means the game has crashed and needs to be restarted by the host.
This next update in three days will fix the bug that causes it to crash from now on.
Will this game be hosted someday?
What happened to this game?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6