Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
ID:59553

Welcome to Bleach by VcentG. This is a 2D Bleach inspired RPG with advanced mechanics, combat and an entire arsenal of classes.

Join the Discord for Updates/Guides: https://discord.gg/gEcydWx

Update 3.5

World PvP - Once you join a faction, PvP is open at all times. Be careful out there.

New Macro System - Allows for repeating macros, changing movement keys, etc.

New Leveling Design - No longer do you have to train by spamming skills into space like old DBZ training dummies, you allocate stats through spending experience. Like Dark Souls.

Soul Shards - New equipment dropped randomly from enemies around your level. They offer various bonuses and can be upgraded to offer further benefits. As they grow they will gain other stats on top of the main stat they offer.

Rebirth System - You can now level up to the cap and Rebirth, which will reset your levels and stats but offer a higher level cap for you to climb to, and bonus exp to get there faster.

World Bosses - World bosses have been buffed to offer a more challenging threat to those that dare fight them.

Segunda - All Arrancar now unlock Segunda even if there is no special form yet for them. They will receive stronger abilities.

Daily Tickets - If you want to get cosmetics and emotes in the game, you now gain tickets for logging in daily.

:O :( game not going bac up?
Is this game forever closed?
Hey Guys, I've Talked With Vincent, Games Gonna Be Back, But Hes Moved House, And Is Waiting For His Computer, When He Gets His Computer Back The Game Will Come Back Up, He Should Have His Computer In Around 3 Weeks I Think~
3 weeks?????? jeez is a snail delivering it?
wow but i love this game very much i hope it goes back up!!
well i wouldnt get to play it for awhile if if it comes up in 3 weeks
Haha, a snail is delivering it actually. It's called my mom. Go figure.
VcentG when is the game coming????
man when will it come up i been waiting for a year
You can't have waited a year because it went down a few days before christmas. Which means it'll have been down a year in December.
VcentG did you get your compuer yet?
I hope you guys won't stop working on this game. The most played bleach game which is bleach: las noches sucks right now, this is the only decent and good quality bleach game out there. I can't wait for this to come back online.
Jeez bro put this game back up,hehe ive ben waiting a while,i thought something bad had happened..btw..if you need a host i can host it 24/7 no problem..
Hah, no I haven't. It all depends on where I live soon =P
Isair wrote:
I hope you guys won't stop working on this game. The most played bleach game which is bleach: las noches sucks right now, this is the only decent and good quality bleach game out there. I can't wait for this to come back online.

I've never liked BLN, and without Bleach I tried BLN, I sort of got into it but the community is horrible and the grind is godawful. I can't walk anywhere without being killed by some dick, while on Bleach it was so rare to be killed, and even if i were killed, I didn't have to wait 5 minutes to leave a death box.

BYOND It's self is losing credibility for me, I haven't seen a single good game I like since Bleach. I hope it comes back soon.

So V, Any news on the PC? It sucks looking on my Fav. games and not seeing Bleach on everyday..I miss the game and everyone.
Yeah VcentG whens the game gonna come back up?
the snail thing was a joke
it has to come back up....it is my favorite game....it always was....
and it always will be...
i cant live without it.
and i dont want to...
Ill miss you bleach.
seeya soon...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7