Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
When game is back on ill have the strongest Tousen Pure Sado and non eevented quincy

When will 3.0 be released?
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
When will 3.0 be released?

I'm cutting v3 into pieces and making v2 turn into v3 over time.

Its sexier this way :)
come on i know last night was thanksgiving it Friday now turn it on lol

I'm joking take your time lmao
i dont know if u guys are looking for tips for the game but i say u should make it where u get to a lvl to get to a from as a hollow but there a from that u then have to eat hollows to become a i forgot but there those big one with a big nose im sure u know what im talking about then to pass that hollow from u have to eat alot of that hollow from im talking about then u eat more hollow and more hollow and more to become a arrnoc or whatever it spell it be cool that way and it go with the bleach game think it over for next update if u still doing updates
What did I do to you Vcent D:, Why won't you let me log in >.<, Can you erase me from your Banned List? :D
By the one with big nose I think he means Gillian
DwnTwn wrote:
What did I do to you Vcent D:, Why won't you let me log in >.<, Can you erase me from your Banned List? :D

I think it's menos grande or something like that
THis GamE IS Very Good
shouldnt the espada rankings go from 0-9 since technically Yammi is the cero(zero) espada in his release state and that his 10 is only in his sealed state? And add bakuto
make 11-99 arrancars, those who aren't that strong need a number too, right? >_ >
100-400 like, the ones that were espadas once.
why game is offline?
=/
What is with this game?
why is this game down?
its fucking awesome and should be always on with 2 servers and should add Bakkoto users as well like Captain Amagai
Yo V u said you were gonna add .3 to 2.9 so does that mean are the game isnt gonna wipe?
It depends... when v3 comes xD.

And you guys can't wait a day, gosh.
sorry VcentG we just love this game too much to not be able to wait plz add another server so we wont bother you
Its good news VcentG
But can u add some new attacks to Ryuujjin Jakka:]
and sound like shikai can be in bankai mode:D
I hope so u can add some new characters:D
If this is problem i can make icons for u:]
Sup
Back up, had some comp trouble. And added something to keep trash out D:
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7