Dead and Walking

by Aeon_nova
Dead and Walking
An open-world zombie game, you decide what you want to do.
the furniture MUST be pickupable by one who dropped it. or ber dropped as item when u die cause if u die with furniture your lose it unless your near home
weight system.... NOT a good idea
pet system... GREAT idea
and virus usage blockade in basements. also blockade from betrayers entering basements
in my server im a Grand Master
selling the last of my lemtal orb on my server for 25,000 Cash/Money
Elemental*
i dont wanna leave main server
This game is really shit.
In response to Lordjamex
you are shit
This game IS shit. Mainly because, when was the owner last on to make an actual UPDATE that impacts the game? Not just occasional "bug fixes" or rares that do absolutely shit except make you "look better". Second, when has the owner actually been ON? I'd love that legit answer. Because he spends his happy time on FB, at the gym, and other places, but obviously not here. And seriously. Look at all these spells. They're OP as shit. You can just sit there for hours on end, spamming spamming spamming spells to get kills and rares. Nothing to it. Not to mention the most OP PVP gear is Sith/Jedi/Reborn (They all have the same effect, I might add), and Black Lightsaber. The speed of the slashing becomes HILARIOUSLY annoying at that point. And that Shadow Step man. That thing is OP bullshit. You can kill anyone, anywhere, no matter what. Just grab a few nades, done, you can kill people without them noticing. Even spawn kill. Then you got the issue with the clan "Eight Fists of Darkness" or some shit. They kill any player wanting to play, no matter what, showing no mercy. Where's all the good players, like Andre, DoS, Bird, and Sir Raven? They were at least merciful until you fucked with them. And where are the awesome ass GMs? Like Fox, GameOver, and Toby? They actually enforced the rules rightfully, instead of banning everyone left and right for 999 reboots like Mitch is doing. Even moreso, Mitch unbans people he's in love with, I have witnessed this myself. Not to mention, that Mitch was supposed to be removed because OVER 15 players voted for him to be removed, and yet he's still GM. And a twist to it all, Mitch is only 12, about, 4 years behind the age requirement to be GM. And none of the other GMs referred him to be hired, Rekwan just hired him on a whim because He's Sabrina's brother.

So the wrap is, this game isn't what it used to be. Fair, fun, carefree, and enjoyful. It's just downright a piece of crap now. Good day, sirs and madams.
In response to Bestaccountebar
-
In response to Bestaccountebar
This game IS shit. Mainly because, when was the owner last on to make an actual UPDATE that impacts the game? Not just occasional "bug fixes" or rares that do absolutely shit except make you "look better". Second, when has the owner actually been ON? I'd love that legit answer. Because he spends his happy time on FB, at the gym, and other places, but obviously not here. And seriously. Look at all these spells. They're OP as shit. You can just sit there for hours on end, spamming spamming spamming spells to get kills and rares. Nothing to it. Not to mention the most OP PVP gear is Sith/Jedi/Reborn (They all have the same effect, I might add), and Black Lightsaber. The speed of the slashing becomes HILARIOUSLY annoying at that point. And that Shadow Step man. That thing is OP bullshit. You can kill anyone, anywhere, no matter what. Just grab a few nades, done, you can kill people without them noticing. Even spawn kill. Then you got the issue with the clan "Eight Fists of Darkness" or some shit. They kill any player wanting to play, no matter what, showing no mercy. Where's all the good players, like Andre, DoS, Bird, and Sir Raven? They were at least merciful until you fucked with them. And where are the awesome ass GMs? Like Fox, GameOver, and Toby? They actually enforced the rules rightfully, instead of banning everyone left and right for 999 reboots like Mitch is doing. Even moreso, Mitch unbans people he's in love with, I have witnessed this myself. Not to mention, that Mitch was supposed to be removed because OVER 15 players voted for him to be removed, and yet he's still GM. And a twist to it all, Mitch is only 12, about, 4 years behind the age requirement to be GM. And none of the other GMs referred him to be hired, Rekwan just hired him on a whim because He's Sabrina's brother.

So the wrap is, this game isn't what it used to be. Fair, fun, carefree, and enjoyful. It's just downright a piece of crap now. Good day, sirs and madams.
i got like 50 acconts so i can say this came and easy this FUCKG SUCK DICKING GAME IS BAD BECUS THE LET ENYONE JUSE THER PROGTAM AND IM ANGRY NOW BECUS I GOT NOTHING AGENST THEY UPDADE THET SERVER BUT WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR STUFF AND THEY DO HAFE THE WORK BUT NOTGING MORE lisen here i ask for help like 500 times over and over agen in 3 min but when thers like one min left then he starts doing some ting so i can get my stuff back but ofcors they just have to be lockt in and then when its like 5 sec left then he fells oo well ok lets tp him there and then lets just AND HE HADE TO WAIT TO THE LAST SECONT FOR WHAT TO SUCK HIS DADS DICK OR SOME THIS SHUR BAN ME I GOT LIKE 50 ACCONTS AS I SADE AND IM GONNA RUB THAT IN YOUR FACE WHEN I GO IN AGEN AND RUBBE THAT I CAN STILL COME IN AND IM GONNA HACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR GAME SO YOU CAN EVEN START IT I HAVE MADE A WOW SERVER SHUT DOWN PERM AND I DONT THINK IT CAN BE HARDER TO DO SO HERE THO YOU MIGHT HAVE YOUR DATA LIKE SAVED DATA IN OTHER GAMES AND SO LEFT THAT POOR DUDE NEEDED TO RE INSTALL HIS DATA AND I TOOK MY FREEDOM TO DELEAT HIS WOW ACCONT I HACKT HIS ACCONT SORRY ASS HADE LIKE 5 90 carecter and thats what im gonna do to you have so fun while you can bye
nub
I know this is a terrible game but come the fuck on guys
So, I'm a fan of The Walking Dead(popular TV show) and was thinking...this doesn't really feel like a survival game. Wouldn't it be more fun if we had to actually eat and drink to survive? People could fight over refrigerators stocked with water and stuff, or over big and secure buildings that would protect them from zombies and players. And if magic was a little bit less....gay/OP, that'd help a LOT. Not saying that this game is bad, but I do think that it has a lot more potential than it's showing right now.
Being able to teleport to whoever you want to teleport to ruins the game.
In response to 0von
really?
In response to 0von
0von wrote:
So, I'm a fan of The Walking Dead(popular TV show) and was thinking...this doesn't really feel like a survival game. Wouldn't it be more fun if we had to actually eat and drink to survive? People could fight over refrigerators stocked with water and stuff, or over big and secure buildings that would protect them from zombies and players. And if magic was a little bit less....gay/OP, that'd help a LOT. Not saying that this game is bad, but I do think that it has a lot more potential than it's showing right now.

Well let me tell ya this pal, go read the Walking Dead comic instead... If you want a game similar to what you want, then go play The Walking Dead on XBLA, PSN and the pc instead.
Has anyone tried the snyp.net site on their phone yet? What do you think of the new mobile version?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11

Login to reply.