Blk shadow63
Skuller
Gooseheaded
DYS
D4RK3 54B3R
Mechadragon
Flame Guardian
Kisioj

This is the post to join. The maximum limit of the players is 12. 0 More Slots Open

Hosting Information
I will try to take up Vermolius on his offer to maybe host to most recent version of Efencea for the tournament. I will probably talk to him about that later though.

Date
I really want to make the brackets by April 20th so by April 9th I want to atleast have all the testers locked.

Ending Statements
I am aiming to make the tournament very fun and a good opening statement about our purpose. I hope it encourages more people to join and have fun in the Gaming Domain.

If you want to join the tournament just reply here, no work is needed!!!
It warms me heart to see Efencea getting this sort of attention.

Still debating with Tayoko about giving ya the newest version for the tourney.

Edit: This post doesn't mean I'm joining. I'll leave that to people who haven't play-tested as long as I have.
ME ME ME I WANT TO BE IN IT WOOO!
The prince of Efencea must be in it! I shall join as well!
Im in!

GO GERMOLIUS!
i'll join.
IM IN WITHOUT A DOUBT
(7:36:05 PM) Tayoko: One of us should blog about the new graphics being featured for the tourney.

(With spelling fixes by Vermolius)

I'm guessing that's the go ahead.
Vermolius wrote:
(7:36:05 PM) Tayoko: One of us should blog about the new graphics being featured for the tourney.

(With spelling fixes by Vermolius)

I'm guessing that's the go ahead.

Nice to be approved.

im in
I'm in as well. Prepare.
Gooseheaded wrote:
I'm in as well. Prepare.

To get goosed?
Got Milk Efencea?
Vermolius wrote:
Gooseheaded wrote:
I'm in as well. Prepare.

To get goosed?

i really dont float tat boat....GAY
I'd like to join if that is still an option.
I'd like to join.
I -obviously- have to be in this.

Will there be practice rounds before it becomes knockout?
I'll try it out! And this could've probably been posted on BYOND Action if desired. Although, is the tournament on April 20th? Because I have a rugby tournament on that date.
I'm in
Well, since I am feeling in a sorta nice move i'll up the people to 12 so that Kisioj and Flame Guardian can join, one more extra round :)

Also, concerning Mechadragon's quest, there will be 5 Minutes of Mock-ups held with no elimination, just to get players in the mood.
Page: 1 2 3