Unholy Saga's

by Staticfire666
Unholy Saga's
::Original:: Releasing Soon W/ Updates ::Original::
Wow, Just becuase you see Au, Fly, and Se does not mean its a ripp. That wasnt Techniques tab, That was Power Control, Aura, Fly, and Self Train -.-, I know I know, You could have just switched the categories. Well I didnt, Just deal, If you played my game when I tested(chances are ruined now)(Bann, Coded in), youd know it was original.

And if you read the hub, I went from original too rip too original

I forget if it is, But that screenshot may have been from the rip(Which even then, Was so modified, Only other coders may be able to say what source it was), just for that, Shortly you will see a new Screen Shot up there.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
Your point is? Do I really care if the sprites are ripped? Hell no. The programming is new

Doesn't look like it...

This is a demo screen shot. He still needs to get the Original Pixel art done sence he is doing it by himself.

I've seen most of the original game, i have played it before. Al that stuff is gone even the rebirth base it was just for testing
Looks like Capsule Corp is about to fall off that cliff.
Smoosh wrote:
Looks like Capsule Corp is about to fall off that cliff.

lol
Staticfire666 wrote:
Wow, Just becuase you see Au, Fly, and Se does not mean its a ripp. That wasnt Techniques tab, That was Power Control, Aura, Fly, and Self Train -.-, I know I know, You could have just switched the categories. Well I didnt, Just deal, If you played my game when I tested(chances are ruined now)(Bann, Coded in), youd know it was original.
Amen, brother!! xD

Page: 1 2