BYOND Gamer Classifieds

by BloodLimit
BYOND Gamer Classifieds
The Perfect place to find Staff for your game or production team! Hosting filles uploaded!
ID:63780

BYOND Gamer Classifieds
This game is for everyone who is trying to make a game but cant find anyone to help them with, that one person who is sitting there waiting for someone to come and ask them to help them with their game. This game is a resource where coders and spriters and mappers can all come and ask eachother for help with their games, or just hang around and see who shows up.

New Things
-More Chat Functions
-Added Icon Verbs
-Fixed Private Rooms Code

I am now selling private offices, there are of limited quantity and start at $1 in United States Funds. These rooms are 9x9 tiles including walls and can have a number of custom obj's. Also I am selling private meeting rooms for Production Teams, starting at $2 USD. You will get your own meeting room and some custom obj's to put where you wish, making a unique invironment for your team to chat.
If you would like to purchase either of these, send your money to [email protected] through PayPal. Be sure to include your key and what your buying in the notes of this transaction.

Note: Contact me if you want to purchase these, I will not constantly check my PayPal to see if anyone has payed...

To Contact BloodLimit:
AIM: BloodLimit666
YIM: Blood_Limit_666
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

BYOND Gamer Classifieds