Midnightmare Realm

by Ganing
Midnightmare Realm
A RP-Team Based Game. It's Vampires vs. Humans vs. Werewolfs. The battle's commence at night, while mystery shadows the day. Can you survive the Midnightmare Realm?
ID:64042

*-Staff-*
Ganing
-Coding, Mapping, Skinning, GFXing-
Christhesith
-Iconing, Idealist-
Bleach Las Noches Staff
-Their outstanding icons

Time Ticks, Blood Sinks, Howls Screech... Are you ready?

------------ ------------ ------------
Version 2 Notes
------------ ------------ ------------
Well after fishing out 28 updates, we finally found and fixed all the bugs we knew of and had a stable version. Now it's time for the next version, new mode, 2 new base icons, and also a health raiser... VITAMIN WATER!
Seems pretty decent
Yeah because them icons are not ripped one bit. I believe they belong to a bleach game ?
Rickoshay wrote:
Yeah because them icons are not ripped one bit. I believe they belong to a bleach game ?
Nope they are not.
Sorry, if this game has bug's in it this is sorta a test version of it. in the next update (Maybe.)

---More girl characters.

---More weapon's.

--- Bug's will be fixed as in weapons.

--- We will try to make the rounds more "slower".
Rickoshay wrote:
they are original man, play the game and see? The game who's icons they are closest to is probably Death note online, and they look different from the,
Alright guy's we are going through a major update fix all the following bugs and add a few more things (maybe).

---Were-wolf and vampire being able to attack.

---Were-wolf being able to "Untransform".

--- Spectator's being invisible.

--- Add more girl icons.

--- Add a few more weapons.

--- Add blood.

That is all for now keep informed for more.
Christhesith wrote:
Alright guy's we are going through a major update fix all the following bugs and add a few more things (maybe).

--- Add more girl icons.

--- Add blood.

--Shows if people are alive =D

Ganing wrote:
Christhesith wrote:

--- Add more girl icons.

--- Add blood.

--Shows if people are alive =D

only spectator's can though.
now if someone logs off the game before it starts, it reboots the server saying humans have won
New version bugs up bad, if you punch someone then you cant do any other attacks after that 1 punch, and Vampires and Were wolfs also do regular punch and freeze up even in their transformed state
Riku-bozu wrote:
New version bugs up bad, if you punch someone then you cant do any other attacks after that 1 punch, and Vampires and Were wolfs also do regular punch and freeze up even in their transformed state

Wow really? When did he release the new version?
Riku-bozu wrote:

I swear I think you guys are lieing to me...
Riku-bozu wrote:
Rickoshay wrote:
they are original man, play the game and see? The game who's icons they are closest to is probably Death note online, and they look different from the,

Christhesith wrote:
Rickoshay wrote:
Nope they are not.

These guys are funny..
Howey wrote:
Riku-bozu wrote:
Rickoshay wrote:

Christhesith wrote:
Rickoshay wrote:
Nope they are not.

These guys are funny..

Just cause we got them on icon ultima doesn't mean there not ripped chris. They are obviously ripped. I've never played Las Noches, and I wasn't aware they were BLN icons. But seriously, who gives a fuck?
I would think the people who made them, and the BLN team do. Especially since you haven't bothered even crediting for their work.
Howey wrote:
I would think the people who made them, and the BLN team do. Especially since you haven't bothered even crediting for their work.

As said before, I wasn't aware, I will edit the hub when I have time for it.
Mkae a DeathNote Game
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Mkae a DeathNote Game

Only if we could xD
Christhesith wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Mkae a DeathNote Game

Only if we could xD

Yeap lol, if only, if only
Page: 1 2