Shinobi Story Online

by Mugen234
Shinobi Story Online
Shinobi Story Online, regarded as one of the best Naruto Rp games on Byond is now back in action. Get ready to create your own Shinobi story as your destiny awaits.
ID:66140

Shinobi Story Online

Be sure to check out the forums.

Screenshots

Konohagakure Online
The reason we don't have like anyone on is because not many know that there's a new hub. We need to kinda tell people these things
Best.Naruto.Game.Ever!!!
I love this game. If you want a original, fun naruto game then this is the game for you!
It's not all original though it is a rip in the way of ripped GBA Icons.
i like this game but its confusing at 1st
this game is original and bassically creative....only thing it needs now is new clans and villages
AMZING, FTW!
This game is pretty sweet. If everyone plays correctly, the roleplays can be relatively awesome.

In that regard, though, too many people from the PVP Naruto games come in and diss the game. When will people learn? =/
Thank you guys for the support..much work is still needed to do
LMFAO!!! ZIGO!!! IM PLAYING THIS :)
JOSH MENG WDF!!!
can't join game =/
I hate naruto, but I love this game. Just goes to show how awesome the game is. It's buggy, yeah, but once you learn how to avoid the bugs it's fun.
Attitude Roulette + No Spam Remakes = Quit.

All I wanted right then was an attitude other than average.
LOVE THIS PWNAGE GAME I THINK EVERYONE IS (almost everyone) PRETTY PWNSOME I LOVES
What happened to the game? o-O
Im seriously about to quit.Cause of Renshins unreliablity, the game was down for 2 fuckin days!!!!I have still yet to get an explanation for that.And now hes doing it again!!!If the game isnt up before i get back on later, kiss my ass Renshin.One of us, will have ta go.
L...O...L
awesome game mugen good work
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9