Mystic Journey

by Secxs
Entice your sense of exploration!
oh wow. i spelled 1 word wrong and didn't add punctuation. but why are you picking me to harass.
Because if you can't take the time to spell check, then how are you going to be able to keep your actions in check?
wut is spellcheck
lol iocamus and i think i can worry about my self.. like they say check YOURSELF before you wreck yourself
When is it back up?
This game... needs to save the character and be able to play where you were previously, because... I keep having to start over with all these new servers and hosts T_T
Aeira wrote:
This game... needs to save the character and be able to play where you were previously, because... I keep having to start over with all these new servers and hosts T_T

I don't believe Secxs has been around for a while, but it currently is using Deadron's saving system. I agree, it should either be changed to client-sided or reference to an external database.

I apoligise for the flakey hosting and various other problems the game has encountered recently. I am working on an update that will move the game to Beta, which will mark the arrival of a new save system and many other much-needed additions to the game. Thanks for having so much patience with this silly Alpha version.
Secxs! You are back! ;) Email me when you get the chance: [email protected]
I am re-vamping the entire source including icons. This has set the release date for beta back at least a month.
I didn't perma-ban anyone.
Please increase the Server Exp Rate please!
='(
come back up (Y)
when will MJ be back up?
Need moar Journeys. Get server back up. It kills my boredom.
Please put it back up im bored with out this game >.<
Could you at least give us an update on what's going on right now so your fans don't disperse and you lose all your fan base?

Also, please host??? Please?
i wonder if it will be back up >_>
If need be, I can set my desktop up to continually host. I just need the host files. I'd rather the server just went back up, but this is an option if you need some
My server will be up at random these next couple days, so come on in if you'd like! Soon, I'll have my desktop set up so I can host 24/7 (hopefully), so I might be able to provide a stable server sometime soon!

To join, open up your byond hub page, click on "File", then "Open Location" where you will type "byond://130.215.123.4:500" (without the quotation marks, duh). Enjoi!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6