Mystic Journey

by Secxs
Entice your sense of exploration!
ID:66946

Fight! Explore! Survive!

Campaign across a vast world offering plenty of critters to bash and items to collect. Make friends, form alliances, and dare to taste the pastries of success.

This game owes it's existence to countless people who have contributed over it's 10+ years of life. The thank you list is constantly growing and will likely never be complete. On behalf of all the players who have enjoyed this game:

Thank You!!!

Gunbuddy13

Ripper Man5

Anarchy44

BlackRaptor

Johan411

Vessey

Inuyashaisbest

XxArchMagexX

Aeon_nova

Withered

Wind_mog

SaberX

GodlyHell

Miller822

PaulMck

HighlyAnnoyed

DEADLEE

Delath

Inushi

Cassidyx15

Havoc230

Jake mate

Gim2009

TheChaos_weeds

King-manga-man

Phatguns13

RaWk0r

Striker2

Altopie

XxVegetakillerxX

Soundtrack

And many, many more...

Thank you for your continued support!

Good game overall, love it =)
Lets sing the rip song!
Iocamus wrote:
Lets sing the rip song!

There is a difference between a rip and just adding on to the game. Nothing was stolen so no need to be a dumbass.
HarvestReaper wrote:
Iocamus wrote:
Lets sing the rip song!

There is a difference between a rip and just adding on to the game. Nothing was stolen so no need to be a dumbass.

Dumbass? A rip is a game stolen from someone else and then claimed to be ones own game. Which im almost positive Secxs name is on this hub, which implies its -his- game.
Iocamus wrote:
HarvestReaper wrote:
Iocamus wrote:
Lets sing the rip song!

Dumbass? A rip is a game stolen from someone else and then claimed to be ones own game. Which im almost positive Secxs name is on this hub, which implies its -his- game.

Alpha version of an an up and coming remake.

NOOB.

Link1111 wrote:
Iocamus wrote:
HarvestReaper wrote:
Iocamus wrote:
Lets sing the rip song!

Alpha version of an an up and coming remake.

NOOB.

Rofl, you call me a noob regardless that my information was correct.
Iocamus wrote:
HarvestReaper wrote:
Iocamus wrote:
Lets sing the rip song!

Not to really get into a fight, but more to state the story I have been told: The source was not stolen, the game was recreated. A group of people whom I am familiar with, but will not mention names, recreated the entirety of the game to spite Gunbuddy13. And considering the graphics locations were well known, it wasn't all that difficult. The original Mystic Journey was actually not difficult to program at all, so it couldn't have taken very long to recreate the game.

Of course, this doesn't constitute it as right: I'm just saying the source was never stolen from anyone.
Eh I heard a different story myself. That one of the hosts was able to -extract- the dmb. I think thats what gunbuddy said atleast. My memory may be wrong however.
Ah. Excuse me, I think I wrote "truth" in my statement and meant "to state the story I have been told."

I'm not entirely sure which one is the correct truth, but I do remember when the whole process was being done - I was given the new (or stolen) source code, and I recall one specific change - the pet system was definitely not the same, there were several issues. This was the primary system that led me to believe the team that recreated it, that it was in fact recreated. And it appeared there was some hard evidence that Swarmy and Black Raptor (yes, I'll name them now) were on Gunbuddy's team (both claimed they had done primarily all the work on the game). However, I also remember that during the distribution, I was rather young and gullible. Either story may be true, because both do check out. There is evidence on both sides - the extractors were out back then, and there seems to be some valid truths in Swarmy and Black Raptor being team members in the original Mystic Journey.
Sounds legit, I myself have only heard storys from a few people and gunbuddy himself. I dont think he even knew fully what happened.
Is he returning to re-do MJ? It seemed like he was for a bit, then vanished.
Eh he was, I think just a couple months ago I tested his latests versions of Mj. He had some pretty nice systems in. However he said he was going to release it in December but he disappaered =/
He always disappears. I swear he was gone for years...
Aha I havnt known him exactly that long, I think I met him last year when I was playing MJ. Then he joined builders fantasy when I use to play that alot, he posted a link to have me and a few people test his isometric Sim like game which was pretty badass, aswell as his other game Creature world. Which was probally one of the first building games on byond.
we REALY need more gms, i been in black for more then a few hours now
if you need more gms put my name forward
any idea when we will be live again?????
i would love the be a gm i would do almost anything and i would play everyday and help as much as plausable
Hmm...is it plausible that you can learn to spell correctly and think orderly thoughts beforehand?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6