I need to get in contact with you, add me on pager or message me @: [email protected]
I have applied for a position for GM please look into it. Its for BUS. Thank you
Please tell me your Msn so we can talk
BABY COME BACK YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME BUS COME BACK YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON US!!!
Saya plz come bk ill help u out with the game with admin plz thx :)
Saya plz may i have admin to help out the gamem i remember u from somewhere plz comeback soon thx :)
Hey Saya, it's been awhile. Remember me?
happy birthday beautiful somewhat old friend :D
Please bring the game back up D:
Please bring the game back up D:
Id do it but it keeps crashing after about 15 minutes...sean had the same problem.
lol Do you ever get on Msn? Do I ever get on msn?._. Give me your msn again, so I can add you on my semi-new one. 8D

Yes, I said MSN a lot.
SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... It's a long hello, but it's a hello none the less. watchu been up to gurl? :P
Saya when is the game coming back up :)
Why do you keep going up for 1 day at a time? please return :C
In response to Noviboy666
im fucking her bud
I'm officially back. =] I'm sorry if I've been leaving! and Lol. I'm with no one xDD
In response to Sayaotonashis
No I don't have a wife, see my bitch for tonight, if she was catching bodies then it might be alright.
Saya... If you want a dedicated 24/7 shell, just let me know. I have access to one and I'm not even using it anymore so page me if you want more info.
Dear guys, I enjoyed hearing you all laugh and play all the time here ^^ thanks for being amazing. I'm still around, but always busy.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8