ID:68489

Well my membership expires in 6 hours. But, thanks to DarrylX, I have a new membership on my alternate key KDG. Again, thanks DarrylX.
FoReal, Bout time you got a shorter key :) Congrats.
Chris-g1 wrote:
FoReal, Bout time you got a shorter key :) Congrats.

That's the whole reason I opted for a new key instead of having this one renewed. :P
Congratz.
Awesome.
Once again the world has been saved by the powerpuff darryl.
Yes, but most people would just call him TDPMV/Prince/MV so it really didn't matter. Why not just make a key with the initials? KDG isn't as quite catchy or cool as TDPMV, The Naked Ninja (TNN), or LU. But it'll do, I guess...
Troy1121 wrote:
Yes, but most people would just call him TDPMV/Prince/MV so it really didn't matter. Why not just make a key with the initials? KDG isn't as quite catchy or cool as TDPMV, The Naked Ninja (TNN), or LU. But it'll do, I guess...

KDG is a shortening of a nickname I'm more known as: Klepto Da God. Only BYONDers who have me on MSN would get the reference. Besides, I've grown rather weary of having a DBZ based key, especially considering I've lost a great deal of interest in the anime a long time ago.
Congrats =)
Or why not make a key called Dash? I never really knew why your site had different Dash named things (Site Name/Background). But anyways:

"You are a fool. I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind."

~Vegeta
Troy1121 wrote:
Or why not make a key called Dash? I never really knew why your site had different Dash named things (Site Name/Background). But anyways:

"You are a fool. I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind."

~Vegeta

Ah, the reason for that was because a while ago I was planning to form a development team and name it Dash. I eventually abandoned the idea but been too lazy to change it.
You like my ironic quote from vegeta? It was great for the moment, MIRITE?
Gratz :)