ID:69374

Keywords: development
Finals are over now and I can get back to work on various projects. Efencea is among said projects and as such I will be spending time on updating it.

I just wanted to report on the progress since the planning post.

There is quite a bit of work remaining. However, I'm coming to a close on what I can do without the aid of the rest of the team.

What I can still work on:
The two glaring objectives are the Tutorial and the Pause function. However, I can very well work on anything that Tayoko hasn't made art for yet as well--he's got a lot left to work on.

What has been completed:
Both the cost and the ammunition system are there and really just need me to attempt an initial balance. AI has gotten some improvements as well. Then there were all those little smudges that I polished up.

I'll give a more in-depth overview of the development when this version is finished. Hopefully I can get Tayoko to quit burning out his talent on paid jobs to come back to work on Efencea. On that note, I hope I can run into Guyst_x sometime too, since we need more of his skills as well.

Just a little update.

(I haven't really been on recently, that's my excuse as to why the team hasn't been communicating as much as it should.)
Lol, you better get working! I'm updating Seika, and have a few plans once I'm into making more modes =P
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Lol, you better get working! I'm updating Seika, and have a few plans once I'm into making more modes =P

Does that mean I should stop answering your development related questions?

Great, part of my exams ended so I have until June to live my life.
Vermolius wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:

Does that mean I should stop answering your development related questions?

No, it means you should hurry up of meh game might pass yurs up =) Just Kidding Verm.
Well, where's the progress? You all started this project and got it all fancied up, released a demo then gave up?
Verm and Tayoko have both disappeared from the internet. I'm pretty sure this is on the backburner right now - but Verm mentioned doing something akin to an Efencea RPG/Action hybrid (a prototype of which, me, him, and Tayoko feverishly worked on, but was never finished), but I don't know. Haven't seen them in ages. Or weeks.