ID:71753

Keywords: joinguild
Alright, i've got a friend of my joined byond. I've told him quiete abit how the things work here like programming/pixeling. I've bought a membership for him he was wondering if he could get poeple to join his page. That's also my favor, could you please do me this one favor and join the page? I really appreciate it for the ones who will. Sincerly Darryl. Click Here <a
Join his page for what?
Ruben7 wrote:
Join his page for what?

He' just want members on his site like me and any other poeple on byond lol.
People who want members should do something to earn those members. Have some kind of content of their page that makes it worth visiting.
He's an developer, he can pixel and program very well. He has experience with pixeling stuff and he got himself better at programming. He's an decent programmer. He's making an original dragonball game though. Yeah, your right though Foomer.
Its a blog. If you want people to subscribe to your blog, blog about stuff!
I've joined for you
Thanks guys.
Meh... *cough*
Why do I have a feeling this friend of yours is actually you.
Ruben7 wrote:

I can't change your feeling can i? Yeah man it's me if you really think so. I have 2 years membership left on this key why would i bother making a new key and get a good rep on that key "Lil-D". cough*..ruben i asked for a favor i didn't ask for dumb comment's if your not going to do the favor then just don't post and neither start argument's k?
DarrylX wrote:
Ruben7 wrote:

I can't change your feeling can i? Yeah man it's me if you really think so. I have 2 years membership left on this key why would i bother making a new key and get a good rep on that key "Lil-D". cough*..ruben i asked for a favor i didn't ask for dumb comment's if your not going to do the favor then just don't post and neither start argument's k?

Seems like I hit the spot.
Why in holy hell would anyonne join page thats nothing. No blogs, No content whatsoever.
It's so Bland.
Ruben7 wrote:
DarrylX wrote:
Ruben7 wrote:

Yeah sure you do.
DarrylX wrote:
Ruben7 wrote:
DarrylX wrote:
Ruben7 wrote:

Yeah sure you do.

................Gay...