When it comes to shooters im more into games like COD4 and Socom.
The DSi is a giant gimmick; get a use DS lite or even the original DS and save loads of money.

The PSP always seemed OK, I think you would be best off waiting for the PSP Go! in this case though (I forget the extra features, but even so, there might be a price drop).

The Wii is enjoyable, it has (some) good games (you need to be careful, some companies make crap games to make a quick buck), but its also kind of annoying in a sense. Who wants to actually work when playing video games?

The PS3 is great. It functions as a blu ray player, music player, DVD player, and a game console, all in 1080p. It has some great exclusives, and is worth the price (it wasn't worth the price when I bought it, though :().

The 360 is also pretty good, though it lacks blu ray or any next gen media. It's about equal to the PS3 when you consider price, though!
I might take the ps3...
DarrylX wrote:
I might take the ps3...
FEWLISH FEWL.

Pick whichever you want though, the Xbox would be good if you wanted to communicate with people from BYOND who mostly have Live.

PS3 would be good if you cared more about graphics and not online play. Although it is still there, it's not as good as the Xbox one.

Wii is more family friendly, if you like Mario and Zelda and those types of games, you should get it. But if you're a more hardcore gamer like Dan said...go with the 360 or PS3.

Just my five cents and a dime.
Gochels wrote:
When it comes to shooters im more into games like COD4 and Socom.

COD4 FTFW Hands Down
I am poor so I dont have live on my Xbox360 so you should get yourself a ps3 they have free live >.<
Going to my dads crib at the end of July and finally getting my PS3 back just in time for Madden 2010.
Didn't notice this, but I say DS! Pokemon ame FTW!

Yeah, I voted 360. That's just because I prefer the controller. xD Graphics and all that shit doesn't bother me about the 360/PS3, they're still playable and look good so meh...
Howey wrote:
Didn't notice this, but I say DS! Pokemon ame FTW!

Yeah, I voted 360. That's just because I prefer the controller. xD Graphics and all that shit doesn't bother me about the 360/PS3, they're still playable and look good so meh...

I havnt played a Pokemon game since crystal, tried playin Ruby but all the retarded gay pokemon on it pissed me off.
Rtbbvr wrote:
While not an exclusive 360 game, Left 4 Dead is a good grab for it.

inFamous was bust, got it through gamefly and wow did it blow. *rents Prototype next...*

Yes, Left 4 Dead for the Ps2 (Still in my opinion the greatest system) was a great game. However, Prototype is an epic beast of a game, though the fight with almost anything seems such an ease!
Get the PS3. The online community has less faggotry and it's got some cool exclusives. Also, it's great for it's extras too. It's a blu-ray player and a pretty cheap one too when you consider all it's extras. You don't even have to pay extra to go online either like with the 360.

The PS3 also has the better game line-up too when you consider games such as The Last Guardian, FF 14, Agent, God of War 3, Uncharted 2 and the likes. The 360 also has a nice line-up but the PS3 blows it out of the water imo.
I vote PC and Xbox 360 Elite
Page: 1 2