Stranded

by Jittai
Stranded
A survival game that takes place in an archipelago with other people in the struggle to live.
I'm removing the server-to-server issue. Stuff is in the works, mostly optimization of stuff to make it less crappy.
I attempted to host, and while I am able to allow people to connect I simply don't have the idle processor time to spare. No real trouble other than I couldn't do my Minecraft server at the same time smoothly. If only BYOND could thread servers.
In response to The Spoken
what is ur minecraft server ip?
wussup i really like this game. get it up and running so i can play withother people too. im expecting it to be easier with other ppl able to help. but good game man i would like to host it if thats ok with u?
Not sure what you're doing with revamping the character icons and whatnot, but if you could finish that up and get another version uploaded, that would be great Jittai. Right at the moment it's far too laggy and not really very playable, at least not on my machine.
So this game is single player??
No.
Jit.

Long time no see. You online anytime soon?
Too busy atm.
In response to Sk84Lifee
Sk84Lifee wrote:
wussup i really like this game. get it up and running so i can play withother people too. im expecting it to be easier with other ppl able to help. but good game man i would like to host it if thats ok with u?

Any1 can host, it, just download it and if you know how to host host. As long as there isn't crippling lag, I would love to have someone come and host this game so I can play with other people.

If someone hosts, and lets me know I can teach you the game :P
Servers back up after the crash sorry but you will have to make a new character.
Everyone who "can't" hosts, are the ones hosting -_- Someone should host more
I'll be nice and host often.
Don't understand why someone is on a server that is not the host but when i try to get on the log in fails
In response to Dimetri
Likes this
In response to Gamabuuntaa
Gamabuuntaa wrote:
Don't understand why someone is on a server that is not the host but when i try to get on the log in fails

That's what is expected. @_@
In response to Shust
Shust wrote:
Everyone who "can't" hosts, are the ones hosting -_- Someone should host more

I see this a LOT, I don't undrerstand why these players do that. They see a host is needed and stands in the back. Waiting for a reward to host a server for to get something in return. I say fuck you! Kept moving. Enjoy your painfully useless life on the street.
I know right, this game was pretty fun last time I played on it (which was a long time ago) but now all these servers won't allow us in!
someone host
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12