In response to Teka123
Almost forgot.
Hey Mecha yeah i agree, i really enjoy dead island :D

Lol i love you ET :P thank you so much xD :) that's great :D
Take note of the narto frog in the background.
Sorry that I've been a bit late, Teka. I know you put an effort into making my image ;)! Thanks though and Happy Birthday!
Ah yeah that's awesome ET :D.

Ah np Ziddy and thanks :D!
Want me to draw a picture through my drawing tablet Teka? :P
yes do it! and thankyou for calling me Teka!
Happy birthday, Teka! :3
Hey D-Cire :D thank you :)
HBD
perhaps I could interest you into doing some co-op with me on dead island some time teka.
Ok all this talk about Dead Island is about to make me download it. It better not be lame like L4D2 either.
Dead island is an RPG Zombie game.

You pick a character which is pretty much it's own class and they are better at specific things.

You level up and gain skill points which you can use to enhanced your class.

The zombies level up along with you and there are several types of zombies.

It's very tactile with how many different types of zombies there are and how you must deal with each type.

You can cut their arms and legs of with a cleaver to disable them so u can finish them of.
You can beat them with a stick or paddle or pipe.
You can aim for there legs with a heavy object to break their legs and make them fall or buckle over.
You can kick them to the ground or stamp on them.

You'll need to search everywhere to find new weapons, Guns are rare and likely only to get them in locked chests and from killing other hostile humans.

There are several types of zombies.
some which explode when near you.
some which charge at you and you cant stop them.
Some which just walk around and mob you.
Some which frantically run at you, but a well placed kick could stop them dead.
Some which spit acid over you.
Some which are slow but extremely powerful and sent u flying with one swing.

The game's good because you need to get what ever weapons you can find, but you can find a workbench and repair your weapons and you can upgrade them for a price.

you can also find mod plans which teach you different mods for different weapons which you can then use if you have the right items on you to upgrade your weapon to something new, such as fitting a mace with a battery powered wire strap which hits zombies with electric.

You can also drive cars that you find, and play up to 4 player co op where the other people can join with their existing character and do the exact same quest as you to help you out.
Behold! The Cake Monster!

He likes eating cake with you by the way. :P (Yes, this was made through GIMP and some playing around with my drawing tablet.)
Thank you Bandock lol, it's lovely.

Ty Whybe:)

Yes sure Mecha!, but mines on pc? :(??? not sure about you.

and yeah ET its a very good game :P

One thing you forgot Ratzy was that you can get drunk too :O lol, Oooh and that it's Full of Quests, and that you can loot items and money from bags and bins and most things :O and you can throw all your weapons at the zombies too lol.
You can play online you know
ahh i'm xbox =/ dont really play PC games
Yeah Whybe it's a constant online world where people can just join you when they want unless it's set to private, but pc and xbox don't cross platform online play :( so we cant paly together.

Aww i see, im a steam person i guess i've got 280 games on steam, I guess that the only place my games actually are lol.
Maybe there is a way

25 years later

I HAVE CREATED IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

THE CROSS PLATFORM technology FOR ALL
*falls*
...it already exists just not all games utilize it
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6