ID:73700

Ok so here's the point I'm stating the only games played on byond are FANGAMES mostly rips and good classic games aren't getting Attention WTF...Nay- this is your against what I'm saying Yea+ this if your standing with me about this particular topic...
Maybe you should make a good Anime game and stop complaining jerk..
How am i being a Jerk, By not having a good fangame?
XxBloody NightmarexX wrote:
How am i being a Jerk, By not having a good fangame?

Your sentence confused me at first >.<... Did you mean, "How am I being a jerk by not having a good Fangame?" Or even, "How am I being a jerk? By not having a good Fangame?"

Eitherway, your being a jerk because your complaining about the problem instead of fixin it.
Oh....ok indeed your right but hell it's internet who's not a jerk at one point. :)
Oh....ok indeed your right but hell it's internet who's not a jerk at one point. :)

Oh!?!?! So now your calling me a jerk!? What is your problem ya fat lipped stupid face?
Umm toby what the fawk are you talking about?
Yea Really? I "Respect" you from a developers stand point but otherwise your being a psychopathic ass hole...are you by any chance Bi Pollard?
Nemanja wrote:
Umm toby what the fawk are you talking about?

How do you know my name!?!? Who are you? I guess thats not importent right now...

I'm talking about him making the statement that "Everyone over the Internet is a jerk at one point." This would include me.. Wait.. It includes you two!!!! Jerk >=/
Ss4toby wrote:
How do you know my name!?!? Who are you? >I guess thats not importent right now...
I'm talking about him making the >statement that "Everyone over the >Internet is a jerk at one point." This >would include me.. Wait.. It includes >you two!!!! Jerk >=/

Lol....
Yea Really? I "Respect" you from a developers stand point but otherwise your being a psychopathic ass hole...are you by any chance Bi Pollard?

No, I just get bored then decide that I want to go around to around blogs acting like a lunitic(and my blogs also reflect my desire to stand out). You obviously read my blog >.<? Well, I've gotta go to bed so I guess I'll mend some fences. I agree with you :p... However, I don't feel asthough we need to stop focusing our attention on Classic games apposed to Fangames. I feel asthough what needs to happen is original games. Try to stray away from the fan base(ironic me saying this beings all of my games except one has been fan based) and get some fresh games out there. In my opinion, a good RPG and Shooting game would make BYOND a little funner.
Amen brother.
I'd like to see a focus away from fangames, but "classic games" sounds like too much nostalgia. I'd rather see player support for games with original IP from active developers. There are many such games and nobody plays them.
ACWraith wrote:
I'd rather see player support for games with original IP from active developers. There are many such games and nobody plays them.

You just sumed up all my games in two sentences...
You have just stated an untrue statement. Many original games are played, and are the sorts of games I prefer. Rips are mainly found throughout the Anime section. This is mainly because a lot of the community in that section is immature and childish, although there are an intelligent few from there as well.

But, I'm not hating on Anime. I'm just not a fan of Anime, and don't watch it. And to properly play and understand almost every Anime game on BYOND, you have to have knowledge of the show which I don't.

Also, why do idiots(like yourself) lie about when they joined? Do you want to be an oldie that bad? You've been in BYOND for not even one full year. If anyone doesn't understand what I'm talking about, click this link:
http://www.byond.com/members/XxBloodyNightmarexX;format=text
Flame Guardian wrote:
You have just stated an untrue statement. Many original games are played, and are the sorts of games I prefer. Rips are mainly found throughout the Anime section. This is mainly because a lot of the community in that section is immature and childish, although there are an intelligent few from there as well.

But, I'm not hating on Anime. I'm just not a fan of Anime, and don't watch it. And to properly play and understand almost every Anime game on BYOND, you have to have knowledge of the show which I don't.

Also, why do idiots(like yourself) lie about when they joined? Do you want to be an oldie that bad? You've been in BYOND for not even one full year. If anyone doesn't understand what I'm talking about, click this link:
http://www.byond.com/members/XxBloodyNightmarexX;format=text

Owned
Lol i know that i never said i was a oldie im saying fangames on byond are shit don't come here trying to start stuff.
There exists a fan game or two I enjoy playing, and a lot of the non-fan games are being played as well.

You have to actually look for these things before you rant about them, if all you haunt is fan games, then obviously it'll look like BYOND is only fan games. Given that a majority of the player base is spawned from these types of games, but they're not the only ones.

http://www.byond.com/games/Bovine_Buddy/CowRP
http://www.byond.com/games/IccusionEntertainment/Seika
http://www.byond.com/games/Abra/Castle

Are some popular examples.