ID:74245

Anyone know any good songs i should learn to play on my Ibanez Electric Guitar?

Just name some that are easy to learn but sound hard i love songs like that.lol

Example- Cold - Just Got Wicked

It's just tapping. if you wan't i can tab it for ya. or any song about it i know alot.
if you've been playing for two years, why don't you challenge yourself with harder songs?
I can but whats the point ok whatever i guess give me a challenging song i just wanted something i could learn quick something that sounds bad ass
Bullet for my Valentine - The Poison
I love Bullet for my Valentine.
and me. go learn the song. it sounds awesome
get guitar pro 5 as well. its muich better than reading tabs
I can read tabs good but whats the difference please explain?
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1584205

download it from there. it plays the tune while going through the tab. helps a lot with timing and stuff, imo and it's good to make your own songs and saving them.
Alright that's cool. Thanks man and also for you what kind of guitar do you have or setup shall I say. ?
I got a Ibanez GRG 270 Guitar and a Marshall 1987X Vintage Series Amp with a Tubulator MTE-1 Distortion pedal
Crafter Cruiser CJ400. LOL. Been playin' for around 2.5 years ---> almost 3 years now and it's some shitty amp that came with the guitar.

not really into my guitars and music as much as i used to be.
Hmm, well, it's hard to come across songs that sound hard but are easy, unless your like hard, then what you learn is easier.

I can't really suggest any, I guess try learning different stuff each day, even if you don't learn a full song, you still earn something out of it.
The ending of Eruption by Van Halen is also great as well and sounds really cool. From when it starts at:

H9P2H5 on the B string.