Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:748356

This Game is Completed!
If you find any bugs, report them immediately!

| Oasiscircle | Eksadus |

Version 1.1
  • Fixed a bug with the Queue.
  • Revised garbage-block scoring method. No longer exponential, it is now multiplicative.
  • Further testing of the scoring is needed to adjust power-play and the divisor to the appropriate values for more strategies to flourish.

Version 1.0
  • Game Released!
FIRST ONE NOOBS
This game reminds me a lot of an old pokemon puzzle game i used to play for n64, be nice if you made it like that game with the combos and all. That game could go on for hours which made it addicting. Great game your making here keep it up. =]
Have you ever played the game, DE?
of course i did lol, but i have a crap net atm so i played a bit but wasnt sure of anything, but still great game makes me feel young again.
You should play online. It's a lot more fun against human opponents.
Oh i will soon as my net gets better.
Sounds good, I'll be expecting you! ;)
Enjoyed the game till I noticed the shitty community.
Um, what? I don't really know what you're talking about the community being bad?
I'm online all the time and I don't see anything bad about it.
Yea I saw your were online you just sat there and let that Lerox guy or w.e troll and talk start shit with people.
If you don't like the community you do know that there is a handy little X button on the chat window.
Other than that I'm not one to tell people what they're allowed to say.
This is a competitive game, so players will often exaggerate their feelings for the sake of humor. I find it funny, at least.
Yea if you find insulting people funny I guess. I see if they insult you about the game but not about anything conserning you
You need to take the chat a little less seriously, I feel.
It's all in good fun, don't be so serious about it. (:
lol @ people taking the chat seriously.. Grow a pair. I honestly don't see how someone can insult you online when they don't know you personally. Get over yourself.
Hey Oasis, is there any chance you could add an AI opponent for a single player mode? It might be some good practice, and make the game fun when nobody else is around. I understand that it might be hard to code that for a game like this though, but I'm sure it's possible.

Anyway, your game is awesome! I don't know why I didn't find it sooner. It brings back lots of old memories... The coding seems to be excellent.
In response to Multiverse7
Thanks so much! I wish I had time to spend working on some AI for this game, but I'm currently working on Polis with every spare moment I get in my life.

I'd love to play a match or two with you sometime, though! (:
Yo, guys, we have to revive this game again!
I agree. I will start hosting it when I get home on Monday! :)
Or maybe even reprogram the game so it's faster and cleaner with a few added features for fun! ;)
Ah, Oasis! You are still alive (rather, I've been away from byond). That'd be great! Now only if we can summon the other players...
Page: 1 2