a memship? Gratzi bro... hold on while i add you to perm subscriber on Biohaze (new game)http://www.byond.com/games/Ss4gogeta0/Biohaze

ohh and w00t 100th
hmm why do most of the black people on byond act whiter than white bread? i mean what the fuck?
Just in case people forgot, i still run byond as byonds gangsta.

Bitches.
yo rod my game back up DBGT Mystic Legends.
that game was boreing as hell last time i played it
I agree...
I am your Guild Leader.....Idolatry...I wasn't AFK Training. You should've asked me....I am thinking about booting you from the guild for not being loyal...
Don't know... if troll or just... naturally stupid.
Annnnd on that note, banned.
Let the butthurt run through you!
Banned for 3 days.
Ey, u still runnin linux?
if u r, can ya help mii.
Might get byond membership again. Kinda not worth it thought if I dont get a kick ass css.
Oh shnap I got a fan after like... 9 months. Why do I not have more fans?! Is it because I'm black?!

Byond's Gangsta
Yes. Byonds Gangsta is still alive, slightly bored but still alive.
Why is it every Byond game as of now is so repetitive. I literally see, if you play the first 20 minutes of a game, that is the game. The only difference is the key's of the trolls.
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
Why is it every Byond game as of now is so repetitive. I literally see, if you play the first 20 minutes of a game, that is the game. The only difference is the key's of the trolls.

If any intelligence was there you would of noticed this since day one of joining BYOND. Especially being one who plays in the little anime fan-game departments. No BYOND Anime game ever shows originality.

Hope that enlightens you a tad, Mr. "Gangsta".
If you had any intelligence of my background, I don't feed the '16 year old intellectual types'. So not only am I going to forget this comment you put so much effort into in the next 20 minutes, I am also banning you for a week off my site.

Have fun counting down the hours till you get to make a smart-ass comment back.

Still here, still Gangsta and tryna put in work on a Naruto game. Hit up what I'm hosting and get up in there, heard me?
Pst rod GTFO HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7