Rugg wrote:
Then don't take shots at BLN and expect me not to take a blatant icon comment at your game.

Oh snap. This whole time I thought Rugg was cool people. I was wrong.

Noobsauce.
Right, you've just decided to google search "pillow shading" for no reason, when the fiasco about BLN pillow shading has already been discussed multiple times among the pixel art society. Why you'd decide to bring it back up is beyond me; and why you'd try to deny it is fallacious.

Just give it a break. This post ended when Zaole posted.
Rugg wrote:
Right, you've just decided to google search "pillow shading" for no reason, when the fiasco about BLN pillow shading has already been discussed multiple times among the pixel art society. Why you'd decide to bring it back up is beyond me; and why you'd try to deny it is fallacious.

Just give it a break. This post ended when Zaole posted.

Nooblet with a side of Noobsauce.

We don't care about BLN, you're giving yourself too much credit buddy.
Wtf -is- BLN anyway? I'm assuming it's a random game here on BYOND, but which?
Bleach: Las Noches would be a rather popular anime game. Every time I see the hub listing for it there are 100+ players logged in.
Oh that! heh

Welp, google doesn't lie. [:
_>
SuperAntx wrote:
Bleach: Las Noches would be a rather popular anime game. Every time I see the hub listing for it there are 100+ players logged in.

They were talking about Bardock's Last Night - old popular byond game. BLN used to have 80+ players logged in.
BLN Is probably the most successful bleach based game on BYOND. There were others in development, but they stopped at the icons.

Go figure.
Rugg wrote:
BLN Is probably the most successful bleach based game on BYOND. There were others in development, but they stopped at the icons.

Go figure.

Don't worry about it bro, we aren't out to get you. ^_^

But you can understand why we where a little offended by your comment, especially since it was a little uncalled for. I understand how annoying it must be to deal with the waves of immature brats here on BYOND, so it's I can see why you would be on your toes after being attacked several times before.

It's all cool. You are, however, still noobsauce in my book til you prove to me otherwise.

Hehe [:
lol
There was no other reason for googling "pillow shading". It was an obvious reference to BLN; the pixel art group has emphasized it before, but yeah, lets just keep denying it.

Noobsauce? What are we 5? Why dont you pixel yourself some better insults.
Vermolius wrote:
I wanted to show someone what pillow shading meant and noticed that BYOND showed up on the top results. Thought I'd mention it here for a laugh...

o.o
Why would that be the case? There is no right or wrong way to shade, its a matter of opinion.
Rugg wrote:
Mature. Not like I care about shitty icon games anyways.

What? You don't care about BLN? =D
BLN doesn't emphasize its efforts on the pixel, but moreso the programming; as opposed to Efencea. Not like its pixel art is bad to begin with.

Rugg wrote:
BLN doesn't emphasize its efforts on the pixel, but moreso the programming; as opposed to Efencea. Not like its pixel art is bad to begin with.

Low blow!
Rugg wrote:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2pt6srq.gif
Tayoko wrote:
Rugg wrote:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2pt6srq.gif

LMFAO!
All of that effort wasted; I said to pixel good insults. I appreciate you taking the time just for me; maybe you can add that into your game. It's got good shading or whatever the fuck it is. It doesn't have to make sense as long as it looks good, right.
Page: 1 2 3