Rugg wrote:
BLN doesn't emphasize its efforts on the pixel, but moreso the programming; as opposed to Efencea.

Really, we didn't put an emphasis on the art, it just gets all the attention because it employed decent technique. I know the programming is terrible! I'm sure BLN uses dijkstra and XML, and has a decent website that uses PHP and MYSQL. Hell, Efencea doesn't even use datums. You must be soo lucky that your audience is comprised of 12 year olds who obviously care more about programming than graphics..
Yeah, I mean, why care about how the game plays if It looks good, right? Great logic, that's about as collected as "noob sauce".
Tayoko wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Noobsauce? What are we 5? Why dont you pixel yourself some better insults.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2pt6srq.gif

Best. Comeback. Ever.
Rugg wrote:
Yeah, I mean, why care about how the game plays if It looks good, right? Great logic, that's about as collected as "noob sauce".

ARE you 5? You have no grounds by which to say Efencea is poorly written. You're just grasping for straws. Your BLN isn't even comparable to Efencea for the simple fact that it's a pillow shaded BYOND anime game. At least Efencea had unique gameplay and an original concept.

I wonder what will happen to the noobsauce when he realizes we weren't even talking about his silly little game.
_>
Page: 1 2 3