Ganing wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Dark End Dragoon wrote:
Overlord Lore wrote:
Yo Is There Any Possible Way You Could Send Me The Host Files For NFV?

This guy uploaded the host files for it http://www.byond.com/members/Hyourinmaru00

XD

The only thing is that the host files are useless because the hub does not exist.
Unless i made a hub for it =O

...That changes nothing.

I wouldnt claim it as mine or anything but all I want to do is play it again >_<

Kaimana wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Dark End Dragoon wrote:
Overlord Lore wrote:

This guy uploaded the host files for it http://www.byond.com/members/Hyourinmaru00

XD

The only thing is that the host files are useless because the hub does not exist.

...That changes nothing.

I wouldnt claim it as mine or anything but all I want to do is play it again >_<

I know, alot of people do. Just so you guys will feel some excitement, Kenny hosted a private server where we searched for bugs. So the game might be released.
Ganing wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Kaimana wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Dark End Dragoon wrote:
Overlord Lore wrote:

XD

...That changes nothing.

I know, alot of people do. Just so you guys will feel some excitement, Kenny hosted a private server where we searched for bugs. So the game might be released.

Oh now I feel so excited that Kenny hosted a private one....

Anymore info you wanna share with us about the game? :D
Ganing you still lieing to people about you not being active gamig media? I am the one who was there being buged about buying th fucking membership you ass! THen you wanna ban me from the blog so i dont tell everyone it's you? You fucking Noob! Fatevamp is the one who bought it so what broke ass bitch!

Also your luffy key as well you fucking nub!
Static-GT wrote:
Ganing you still lieing to people about you not being active gamig media? I am the one who was there being buged about buying th fucking membership you ass! THen you wanna ban me from the blog so i dont tell everyone it's you? You fucking Noob! Fatevamp is the one who bought it so what broke ass bitch!

Also your luffy key as well you fucking nub!

Lol, fail troll is fail. I love how so many people just think that I'm magically going to work for them. Obviously you've been misinformed. But of course when you hang around 12 year olds on the internet, how much truth are you really hearing? Also, I never said I bought any membership. I said I can barely afford to get my own, which I did not buy my own. it was a very, very generous thing of Ripper man5 to do. I don't care who bought Active Gaming Media, or anything about it. It sounds like another fail project by a bunch of fail wanna-be programmers. The only production teams I belong to are GanAzai Productions, and Vengence Productions. So watch who ya call a noob GhettoMcWhoreFace.
Kin i b member of active game medaia,.? plz i kin gif you gm in any gam
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Kin i b member of active game medaia,.? plz i kin gif you gm in any gam

Just lol.
Lol @ andrew and Static can you go and grow a pair of nuts and stop masturbating to pixels? Thanks.
ObivlionSack wrote:
Lol @ andrew and Static can you go and grow a pair of nuts and stop masturbating to pixels? Thanks.

Nah THis guy already knows that he cant stop the bull lies. I am the one who was bugged to buy the membership for it. So he can go eat a dick! His faggot ass will deny it up and down theres a goood reason other suspected he was that luffy and Media shit. I was there when he was like hmm How about active gaming media. I was like yeah thats a good name use it then he said ":D". The guy fails Your brought to the spot light so eat a dick Ganing and you

Fuckin hack whore oblic eat a dick!
Static-GT wrote:
ObivlionSack wrote:

Nah THis guy already knows that he cant stop the bull lies. I am the one who was bugged to buy the membership for it. So he can go eat a dick! His faggot ass will deny it up and down theres a goood reason other suspected he was that luffy and Media shit. I was there when he was like hmm How about active gaming media. I was like yeah thats a good name use it then he said ":D". The guy fails Your brought to the spot light so eat a dick Ganing and you

Fuckin hack whore oblic eat a dick!

It's funny. I don't even understand half of the shit you type. I think you are trying to say that I am Active Gaming Media and Luffy. Which is quite funny. Luffy is some guy who posed to be me trying to get a membership, which of course failed. He tried posing as GOA staff as well, or so I've heard. I never heard of Active Gaming Media until yesterday or the day before, whenever that post was on the front page. By the way, I don't :D I =D. So =P
Active Gaming Media plays GOA, I kill him daily(When I log in). :D
Kaimana wrote:
Active Gaming Media plays GOA, I kill him daily(When I log in). :D

Lol, give him an extra kill for me.
didnt know you have a 360. Congrats I just added you on live.
Oh, I apologize for just storming in and assume that you mastuurbate to pixels, I'd like to get to know you first then storm at you with legitmite insults. And, can you please let this conflict go, the past is the past, damaged has been done, it'll be better if I see you and ganing as friends because if you don't, you'll someday regret becoming enemies with ganing.it was just w few mistakes in the past so may you please drop it and make up for the good of your friendship and I will once again say, I apologize for just insulting you with 5th grade insults,I hope we all can fix this confuzzled problem and just be friends :)
Aw, you're not making post about anything. -leaves guild-
Are you making NFV ROA still?!
I just saw the hub you made for it
Keep up the good work
Hello ganing i host a NFV host file is:

byond://186.112.193.165:4043

but how i have a comands mod our Gm??
Make NFV:ROA :0
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11