Poll: In which order are these added?

Bellsprout Line 8% (3)
Poliwag Line 18% (7)
Electebuzz 10% (4)
Pinsir 2% (1)
Scyther 48% (18)
Magmar 10% (4)

Login to vote.

I knew that this game was being recieved well, but I never knew I had this blog..and came to find 34 posts, all towards Origins. I'm thankful for it all.

Anyways, as of now the game is down so I can perfect the wild pokemon, so far they are coming along nicely. Pokemon that are on edge of being put in: Poliwag Line, Bellsprout Line, Electebuzz, Magmar, Scyther, Pinsir.

VOTE:
i think either the bellsprout or poliwag line. There is only 1 water pokemon currently (squirtle) so it would be good to have another one since water is lacking. Bellsprout is beacuse.... well victrebell is just plain amazing. NOTE: You do know you will need water and leaf for these two pokemon lines.
I think none, because chances are you're copying and pasting all the attacks for each Pokemon.
Looking from the screenshots, I think you're wrong Jeff.

But that may just be me, but it looks amazing.

On-Topic:
Although Magmar, Scyther and Electabuzz are my favorite, I would suggest finishing simple pokemon first such as Bellsprout Line or Poliwag Line.
Played the game, got harassed by a Weedle, was basically following me around.
Zack101 wrote:
Looking from the screenshots, I think you're wrong Jeff.

But that may just be me, but it looks amazing.

On-Topic:
Although Magmar, Scyther and Electabuzz are my favorite, I would suggest finishing simple pokemon first such as Bellsprout Line or Poliwag Line.

It's bad program design, you can't see that in screenshots. Either way, I never heard of this guy, 95% chance the game is crap.
Don't assume that just because you haven't heard of the guy the game is garbage off the bat, I laughed in real life because of that.

But the game is alright, what I see from the screen's it looks as though it's coming along nicely. Hope the owner keeps it up!
DYS wrote:
Don't assume that just because you haven't heard of the guy the game is garbage off the bat, I laughed in real life because of that.

But the game is alright, what I see from the screen's it looks as though it's coming along nicely. Keep it up!

Here are all the other people I've never heard of that own currently live Pokemon rips: Godofgames101, Becca_racer18, Shenguin, Yut Put, or Inutaishos. Here are all the other bad live Pokemon games: well, all of them besides Pokemon Challenger, I never tried it, but Polatrite knows what he's doing, so it has to be at least decent.
it's going to fail.
I dunno if this notifies people..but I commented on most of these posts. Look at "Comments on Comments".
Hey Dion! It's me, Kamu, your first student from Origins, do you still remember me? Dude, Dan, Lance, and I are wondering if you'll ever play Origins again, it'd be awsome.

~Kamu