ID:787405

I don't know why but for some reason I am losing motivation to continue making my game. Does anyone know why could that be happening and what can be done about it?
The scope of the project is just now hitting you. You are demoralized by how much work you have to do. This will fade as you create more things. This is why you should start small. Not many people can jump in and make a complex game. Start with small games and work your way bigger and bigger.
It happens, my latest project stalled out because my art resources were poorly designed and a lot of it needs to be redone.

Keep your code organized, so if you do stall out, you can come back without breaking anything.

Set project goals for yourself: I want to implement this feature today. I want to have a complete road tileset done by tonight. Etc. Focus on one thing at a time and do not jump around. I've made that mistake and it destroys projects.
Here's a post that helps deal with that lack of motivation.
This is completely natural and it's a process that a lot of game designers go through, even the professional ones. Don't try to overwhelm yourself - do one thing at a time, as Jazztoken said. I have learned that when you set daily tasks for yourself, you can get them done easily, whereas having too many tasks becomes detrimental to your motivation. Break tasks down into simple steps; use a to-do list once in a while, or even a word processor. Starting with a overly complex idea will only lead to a bad result - start small and build on as you progress.