I must concur.
Comment number 3.
Vinzu wrote:
Your eggs are sexy.

Why thank you kind sir!
Koil4prez
Ryan Deux wrote:
Koil4prez

Gay people can't even get married or join the army yet. What makes you think they'll let us run for president! =D
Koil wrote:
Gay people can't even get married or join the army yet. What makes you think they'll let us run for president! =D

That's what they used to say about Black people...

Metamorphman wrote:
Koil wrote:

That's what they used to say about Black people...

Well that's why I said "yet"!
Ryan Deux wrote:
Koil4prez

I second this motion.
The css looks really nice now :o
Though, the comment box falls out of the left margin..
This CSS is fabulous
Jeff8500 wrote:
This CSS is fabulous

Why thank you! ;)
Jeff8500 wrote:
This CSS is fabulous

^.^
Koyeallll.
You should develop your extension in chrome too.
<3

[also, your font sizes are really large. like, excessively large.. <_<]
Kaimana wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
This CSS is fabulous

Ain't gonna lie, this layout is amazing.
<3 Koil.
I'm not the enemy you think I am. I understand how hard it is to accept radical change - believe you me.
I admit I cannot take 'No' for an answer. But {core P2} there is no excuse for justice backed with truth - even if it's at expense to others.

Yes, I'm aware how painful change is, but I'm not a Nhillist either. I'm just a victim to control, suspicion, mistrust, and hate.

I admit I'm a forked tongue serpentine. I admit that I'm ACTING on control and force. But I also admit that this is deeper than just what you see on the outside...

and my intents are never abusive.

It's BECAUSE of all that hatred, suspicion, and mistrust, that there is no excuse for the nexus.

Please... show some decency - before I bring it to court. Or... I regret to say this - but I'm certain that everyone will hate my actions worse than even the deeds of Hitler.

You have until I return on Monday to my proper home to respond.
&nbsp;
Page: 1 2