ID:79444

Okay,we have the Glasgow. Please provide your feedback and comments.

Looks to me like the escape-pod pilot section thing is a bit wide relative to the rest of the Glasgow. I think the thing as a whole should be wider, actually.
Hey that's a great step in another direction of Anime, keep it up! The pixeling could use some work but with some C&C (Which sadly I can't provide) it can be really nice!

This reminds me of an old Zoids game on Byond a long time ago, anyways I have my eye on you and the game now, don't give up or half ass it!
Looking very Good. Your code geass game is looking nice.
Hope it is released sometime soon.
~Riku~
Riku 123q wrote:
Looking very Good. Your code geass game is looking nice.
Hope it is released sometime soon.
~Riku~

Of course with good things comes a downfall. Unforunatly there is a HUGE amount of resources and lag that comes with that knightmare. The lag is most likely the host but the resources must be the knightmare frame. I theorize that a Code Geass game full with knightmares would have a huge amount of resources.
Most likely. Probably best to get a shell server.
The art looks.. thrown together and out of place, to be perfectly honest. The grass is way too tiled, maybe you could try rotating each grass tile at runtime, to *slightly* get rid of that.

By out of place, I mean, if you look at the robot, I think it is, next to the building, one is shaded well, and one isn't shaded at all.