ID:79529

Post your comments here!
hi
I just got key banned for no reason what so ever. My name is Shiroi,Will I don't know if this is the right place to put it but I want to keep playing so please can you unbanned me please?
key banned again yesterday for doing nothing what so ever. Shiroi, Will
I got key banned. Im not sure why, can i get an explanation? I think it might be because I was daing. the reason i kept on logging off when I was koed by someone was because I figured that the person would get the kill anyway. Also some of the times I had to cross out the window for reasons I dont feel comfortable disclosing. I apologise for doing so and will make sure it does not happen again. Can I please get a unban?
My main is Goku10521
Not sure if this is where i post any ban issues but i see some people have complained here too so i guess i'll post here as well, I recently to what i believe was "Key Banned" i know this because i can get on NFF on one of my key alts but not on my main key alt. i'm not exactly sure why i got banned but one minute i'm playing and the next i got disconnected knowing my crappy wifi getting disconnected often is not something that surprises me but then i realized that i could get on one of my key accounts but not the other so i would atleast like an explanation on why i got banned. Thank You c:
When will the server be back up
i got banned and could i get someone to unban me please at the moment i have bad internet but nff is playable please unban me my key thing is Oujou, Fred
I got banned and i don't know what for. I don't know what i did wrong so please could you give me an explanation at least? Uchiha, Izuna
Could I get unbanned please I have done nothing wrong, just resting in bed and then I get banned for no reason my name is Haruno, Ozuru
is something wrong with Naruto Final Fight?
n-Game Name (IGN): Uchiha, Basilisk
Key (Account Name):Inigo123
Why do you think you were banned: Escaping a 4way death by a bunch of spammers/teamers, i logged out however i do not think it's fair what they did.
Why do you believe you should be unbanned: BECAUSE my time is up, 3 days went by very slowly