ID:79775

Post your comments here!
NO YOU
Hey I was wondering if I was able to help host that shell server thing, I never see it up, and I know games that need hosting.
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Hey I was wondering if I was able to help host that shell server thing, I never see it up, and I know games that need hosting.

You won't, just like i haven't ;D
Asakuraboy wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Worth a try, lol.
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Worth a try, lol.

what were u gonna do rip it like you do everything else.
Which one of us is charlie abusing? xD
I don't know because I don't even though this fool.
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Worth a try, lol.

what were u gonna do rip it like you do everything else.

Even if I did get the host files, you should know that the host files are something you use to ONLY HOST you fucking dipshit. On top of it, what will I get from ripping a SHELL SERVER. You think your funny, and you think your going to ruin my reputation, your only wasting your time saying that I rip, but can't even prove that I was ripping anything or anyone.
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Even if I did get the host files, you should know that the host files are something you use to ONLY HOST you fucking dipshit. On top of it, what will I get from ripping a SHELL SERVER. You think your funny, and you think your going to ruin my reputation, your only wasting your time saying that I rip, but can't even prove that I was ripping anything or anyone.

Stop spamming asshole, now a ripping spammer man your mom must beat u
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:

Stop spamming asshole, now a ripping spammer man your mom must beat u

Not as hard as I beat your mom...in bed.
Thanks for being a member of the Horror Guild!
When Shell Come Back??? and i hope u remember me
Hottodef wrote:

not coming back he lost the files and he said he isnt going to recreate the game so...nevar!
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

not coming back he lost the files and he said he isnt going to recreate the game so...nevar!

Its not comming back because Im to bored to care lol
Ssj4justdale wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

Its not comming back because Im to bored to care lol

NOOOOOOOOOO
Hmmm?
Renew my membership? ;D
Hey bro, long time no talk. I've always wondered where you vanished off to, hopefully one of these days you'll see this and reply to it. You was one of my very first friends on BYOND, I'll be looking forward to your next return.

MSN: [email protected]
Hey, I'm here and there. I'll get on MSN if you want to talk.
Page: 1 2