ID:81041

Post your comments here!
Wassup, I just wanted to know, how it is that you got your background site, to move along with the scrolling, can you at least tell me what the type of html or css it is? Please? lol.
Yoh, I'd Like To Submit Naruto X, And Naruto Ninja Arts To The Guild. You Can Find Them Both On My Favourites :]
Asakuraboy wrote:
Yoh, I'd Like To Submit Naruto X, And Naruto Ninja Arts To The Guild. You Can Find Them Both On My Favourites :]

Alrighty
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Alrighty

Hey... >:( your icon at the top says Rod..or does it? cause tats my name dog!
Rod5 wrote:
Hey... >:( your icon at the top says Rod..or does it? cause tats my name dog!

It Say's Roid, Lol xD
Boobs
Byond Epic? Knowing Yukay Byond Epic Failure.
Louisthe10 wrote:

Hm? Erm... Lame?
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

flamer? I known this asswipe for a long time, he is useless you don`t want to associate with him trust me.
Louisthe10 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

flamer? i known this asswipe for a long time, he is useless u dont want to associate with him trust me.

Learn how to spell.
Louis does have a point. Just saying.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

flamer? i known this asswipe for a long time, he is useless u dont want to associate with him trust me.

Learn how to spell.
its called using things like lol to make things smaller,(also as humans people make mistakes) if you don`t like doing that then oh well good for you, I`m trying to be serious and you just look at my problems rather then the problem i am addressing. Also, if you havent realized yet, yukay had a game he claimed to be original, but it was a rip of shinobi story online, because his pixel artist was their pixel artist, FAIL. Also the fact he said he quit byond, but came back 8 hours later. I don`t think anything else needs to be said.
Louisthe10 wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

Learn how to spell.
its called using things like lol to make things smaller,(also as humans people make mistakes) if you don`t like doing that then oh well good for you, I`m trying to be serious and you just look at my problems rather then the problem i am addressing. Also, if you havent realized yet, yukay had a game he claimed to be original, but it was a rip of shinobi story online, because his pixel artist was their pixel artist, FAIL. Also the fact he said he quit byond, but came back 8 hours later. I don`t think anything else needs to be said.

Point is?

I never told you to get me a membership...And i'm pissed enough at Liens
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

Learn how to spell.

Point is?

Your a person who is trying to act all great now with a bad past reputation, or any one else no one cares about you or your reviews.
Louisthe10 wrote:
Yukay Karyuu wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Louisthe10 wrote:

Flame ftl. xD

Learn how to spell.

Point is?

Your a person who is trying to act all great now with a bad past reputation, or any one else no one cares about you or your reviews.

Ok Your a E-Person
You used to be cool, Roid.. (Ikubi).. now you seem weird and taunted by darkness like Sasuke >:[
Kellyn Leaf wrote:
You used to be cool, Roid.. (Ikubi).. now you seem weird and taunted by darkness like Sasuke >:[

Dayum right
Page: 1 2