Ninja Story Online

by Abrax
Ninja Story Online
Different from everything you have ever seen.
ID:81409

photo NSO hub banner4_zpshjpfb6dk.png

New concept, new adventures, new experiences.

.:Team:.
.~Programmers~.
Nyheat(Nyheat)
Nero(Edit Nero)

.~Pixel Artists~.
ZeLegend(Hebrons)
Matokushin(Matokushin)

.~GFX~.
Vince(Vincent3151992)

.~Special Thanks~.
Ceo(Ceo4eva) {Test Server Host & Overall help}
FoKuZ(Fokuz) {Patience & Knowledge to help with code problems}
Branks(Revelation Gaming) {Base icon}
Nero(Edit Nero) {Patience in helping with coding}

---------------------------------------------------
In Honor of Abrax, you will be missed
*~10/28/10~*

Make sure to check out Kalero by Edit Nero

#1 Baby!!! nice game Abrax
So sexy to sexy.... i quit! na i can neva its to sexy!
THIS GAME ROCKS
Grafix,gameplay, sexy
Screenshots?
Asakuraboy wrote:
Screenshots?

I will add some, didn't add till now because my team didn't want us to get ripped, but since we are near Alpha stage, I don't think it would be a problem.

I will make some and edit the hub
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Screenshots?

I will add some, didn't add till now because my team didn't want us to get ripped, but since we are near Alpha stage, I don't think it would be a problem.

Put a fuzzy layer on top if you're that worried, but don't worry about it. I doubt anyway would be that dimwitted.. Everyone kinda knows that they'd belong to someone else :]
Asakuraboy wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Screenshots?

Put a fuzzy layer on top if you're that worried, but don't worry about it. I doubt anyway would be that dimwitted.. Everyone kinda knows that they'd belong to someone else :]

If my game isnt out and you rip(example here), and then I release my game, it would look like yours is the real one and mine is ripped.

Thats why we didnt want to post SSs, but since we are near Alpha stage, that's not a problem.

My blog turned into a battle field for some odd reason, I will get it straight then post some SSs.

I will send you something over your pager after Im done
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Screenshots?

If my game isnt out and you rip(example here), and then I release my game, it would look like yours is the real one and mine is ripped.

Thats why we didnt want to post SSs, but since we are near Alpha stage, that's not a problem.

My blog turned into a battle field for some odd reason, I will get it straight then post some SSs.

But, your hub's date would be older than the one that i would make for it, see :]
Asakuraboy wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Abrax wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Screenshots?

But, your hub's date would be older than the one that i would make for it, see :]

What do you mean o_O?
Hub date on the overview, eg. Hub created 14/12/2009 and then theirs would be say.... 25/02/2011 :]
I demand to be on the hub for just being yukay.
gj abrax keep up the good work
Abrax, this is Sholz555, ([email protected]) add my new msn? [email protected]
Abrax you should nerf Lee Clan every one abuses gates
All multiplyEs are bound to change since Im still making the whole multiply system
That means everything should be balanced out by the time the game is done
Looks very nice. Wheres the Naruto-type buildings though?
That's just a test map, and as for the buildings, we do have a few, but not them all

You should get more on msn, you never got around sending me the female base nor the hairs /;
Cant wait untill the open beta/alpha testings =D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6