Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:829973

The Summer has started, so I doubt I am busy enough to not continue the game...

I'll be installing Windows 7 soon, so NEM will be probably updated. I am thinking of doing important changes to fix the lag issues, even maybe about remaking NEM, but I don't think I'll be remaking NEM, I'll do my best to fix the lag and change some of the things to make this game more interesting and playable.

That's all, Neo's back aswell, maybe he'll help us.
Effectively am on summer as well and in a time of about 1 or 2 weeks I will be living solo with some friends of mine, thus i will be able to get on byond as much as I used to.

Am glad to see that this game, even without any updatr is still alive, it motivates us. :)

Eternal: As soon as I get availability on a computer IŽll get in contact with you to talk about what youŽve planned for NEM.
Awesome News I hope More Veteran of this game return I Did ;) i was busy with School,Team Sport,etc.. Glad to see that Nem Still alive Hope We get more User from moo moo
Galactic Soldier wrote:
School's only six hours a day, after school activities are roughly one hour a day. That effectively leaves 14 hours of sleep and work time at the minimum; then there's holiday's and the weekends.

If you don't shower, eat, socialize, or study, yeah.