ID:84314

Rage has been updated again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rage Version 3.4(I think)
----
-Fixed Garbage Can bug
-Added New Objects
-Fixed a few other less common/known bugs

If you find any new bugs in this update or have something to suggest, head on over to my forum.
You open a door to get away from all the craziness... but there's a furry lover on your doorstep! (Or an anime cosplaying fan... or James... and as a bonus, when you do kill yourself in front of the person, they will have a shocked expression [and maybe some gore on them too?])
GhostAnime wrote:
You open a door to get away from all the craziness... but there's a furry lover on your doorstep! (Or an anime cosplaying fan... or James... and as a bonus, when you do kill yourself in front of the person, they will have a shocked expression [and maybe some gore on them too?])

I like it, I'll add it into the next update.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
You should add the Medal "Emo" (Rage quit cutting yourself) for more FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I see that computer and I imagine a rage quit along the lines of something like this.
Kapatupau wrote:
You should add the Medal "Emo" (Rage quit cutting yourself) for more FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NO FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Kapatupau wrote:

YOUR MOM
Kapatupau wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Kapatupau wrote:

YOUR MOM

YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD
UN BANNED FROM DMO (duel monsters online) aeris said she can speak a bunch of different languages i said she can also speak mouth full of cock and she perma bans me WTF help? FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU AT AERIS
You guys are raging on my comme- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Umm, why da fux can't i get that darn mudkipz medal, mind clueing me in. ;)
Come on moose, tell me the mudkipz secret. =O
FFFFUUUU when you use the Window