Can you host a 24/7 game dor me??
Why NTGN is off ?
just wondering will you add deidara clan on naruto ninja world? sand need new clans anyways because to one doesnt really play on magnet or sand clan
@Nagatao2; Possibly :D
umm... are you still working at update?
hey i made a Senju clan suggestion on NNW forum, its a pretty easy one that doesnt need to much work, so please try to read my suggestion on your free time D:
Why are yall always on my dick doe, ok I was EZing so u computer ban me? The fuck do u want from me. I already deleted da char dat got banned for log training, started a whole nother char, and u ban me..
In response to DeezNutz314
That's strike#2. Next time you are caught, you will be banned and it will be coded in, and permanent. Your ban will be erased later today.
When later today?
SL needs a leaderr!!
Sound Leader needs a leader? lol?
OK yesterday ah dumbass Gm with no name started rebooting the game over over agin back to back...Then he started to banned ppl...n i was one off them ...i got banned for no reason, just right up out the blue bamm ... bann. unbanned me.(since i got banned, and also that gm fuckin my training can i get two scrolls?)just asking
Yeah, we are reverting back to me as host.
ralphy unban me please D:< got trolled by my bro for mking -
Shiraz
WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN?
Hello, I was wondering If I could host your game, I can host 24/7 and would be glad and honored to host, I love this game, let me know.
can you please get someone to host your game, I would be honored to try to host if necessary.
I'm not sure if you've received the message on MSN, but I'm more than willing to host your game with my dedicated server. Just IM me back if you want me to do that for your NNG game project.

Much regards,

Razor
hello my name is ShadowfangX i am a fan of your work i am making a naruto game that will be the shit and i need a pixel artist will u join
Why do people keep asking me if I'm affiliated with NNG? It's like any and everytime someone talks to me in the past few weeks NNG comes up, and tbh, I didn't even know what it was until just a few minutes ago. I have the game fanned along with a few other Naruto - type games- but to be honest I haven't played any of them- including this one.

Have I coded for you in the past or something?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9