ID:869928

Redundant
Applies to:DM Language

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I believe a similar request was posted once, but the poster had a rather poor way of presenting things and his method ultimately lead to the demise of the thread.

So, that being said, this is a pretty straightforward request. I think we should have either the ability to pass a color to procs like alert() and input(), which changes their color(s), or a way to override and/or modify them so that a few of their appearance 'variables' are different; almost as if they were our own creation.

I know something native for this might not seem necessary, but from what I've heard the new flash client does not support interfaces, and while HUDs are awesome there are cases where they are limited or simply won't do the trick. Plus, not everyone wants to spend a lot of time on a HUD, and with customizable things like this it just makes it a lot easier for games to get a good look going with a minimal amount of time and effort.

This obviously is not a high priority, but I hope there is enough support to get this added at some point because I think it would help newer game designers a lot, and that it would go well with the new flash client.
Are you just requesting a COLOR parameter for alert/input, or more?
I believe it'd make sense to merge this with id:788962 and id:92008. (In an attempt to keep the Feature tracker clean.)
In response to Super Saiyan X
id:788962 is the one I referred to in my post, and it seems to focus on skins/interfaces, whichever you choose to call them, and I do not want those involved at all with this request. id:92008, however, does present a similar yet less in-depth request.

A COLOR parameter may suffice, but having some way to modify every color in the alert/input (background and foreground colors, for example), the font style, possibly height/width, and such would be even better.

Either way, though, I'll take what I can get. I just simply believe that with a few more customization options, most importantly color(s), these procs would be a lot better and incredibly useful due to their speed, ease of use, and such.
Like id:389723 and id:755376 this is a redundant feature. You can already do this with skins/webclient.
Nadrew resolved issue (Redundant)