ID:87373

Keywords: artist, dead, graphics, rpg, world
First off, No I wont continue working on Naruto RPG.
Why? Because the project is frustrating and I have had to start over 3 times.
Seriously? Yes seriously. If anyone wants to volenteer to host then feel free.

Second, I have started very active construction on Dead World. Whats Dead World about? There is a link to the explaination at the bottom of this post.

Next, Can I help? If you understand Iso-metric mapping and can make atleast reckonizable graphics then comment here, with your email, letting me know you want in.
I can code, can I help? No, after 6 months of practice I have advanced enough I dont need coding help sorry, but thanks for asking.
I can do pixel art, what kind of help do you need?
Mostly I need someone to make sprites made for overlays in 3 sizes, including a 16x16, a 32x32, and a 48x48 sprite. equipment overlays have to be made for the three sizes.
I can do turfs, but if you can thats a bonus. Environments vary from medievil castles to futuristic citys.
There will be more graphics later but I just need some basics to get to beta testing.
Will There be pay? Unfortunately not at the moment, If there is a way we can work out something I am more than willing to discuss it. However, I will not give out services in advance anymore.

Dead World Description: http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=309212&view=1

Why is the post so old and the game not done? I took time away from this project to create Naruto RPG. Now that I am done working on Naruto RPG I can continue the project.

Did you decide on any changes from that post? Yes a few things. For one new races have been added and the systems are being rewritten from version one.