ID:882040

I don't really consider this a classified ad, hence why I'm posting it here.

Ever feel like you're just bored and wish you had something to do? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now.

And since I don't know many people here anymore, I've decided to post here in hope to get a few people's attention.

Why not use this boredom to make something useful and entertaining? Whether you can pixel or code, why not contribute a little something to a game? I was thinking we can work on a game that anyone can work on. You're free to join or leave, at anytime you want. Something like an RPG, zelda style maybe? Something easy and fun to create for everyone to enjoy. I'm no programmer but I can pixel a bit. It'd be fun seeing a bunch of random art from various members in a game. It'd be nice if you guys were up to it. We can decide on a little something just to kill some time when you're feeling bored of the current project/things you are doing.

So let me know what you think. Discuss about it. And if you think this is lame, that's cool too. I'm killing time as I'm typing this anyways, haha.
You know, that's a pretty interesting idea. I don't think anyone else would've thought of that.

A game that anyone can contribute to sounds like a pretty cool game to me. But it's too bad I suck with both pixels and code.

Still seems like a pretty cool idea though!
It seemed no one was really interested lol.
In response to SwiftLoneWolf
SwiftLoneWolf wrote:
I don't think anyone else would've thought of that.
Just going to point out that this is not the first time this has been suggested.
4th paragraph, second sentence where you have distribute it should say contribute.
I could use a time killer.
well i've started on my own personal time killer.