Naruto VS

by Masterralphy55
Naruto VS
A New Original Naruto Fighting game!
ID:884740

Keywords: icon
I'm a artist on Byond, an i just found this game; I would 1st like to "Who", the Owner or Owner's are.
Also 2nd, I would love to icon for this game; reason? I want to take my Game developing skills to the next level.
They said they don't need help to me and I do programming, mapping, icons/gfx, and interfaces. But incase you don't know, Bravo1 and Masterralphy55 are the owners.
As far as I can tell, Bravo1 is a moe than capable programmer. Ralphy has pixel art and gfx on lockdown too.
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
As far as I can tell, Bravo1 is a moe than capable programmer. Ralphy has pixel art and gfx on lockdown too.

Yes, but at one point they were considering adding me to the team while Bravo1 works on other projects. They still haven't downloaded my Sage Naruto edit that they said they would add.
I wasn't saying anything bad about you. You have a pretty good reputation throughout the community.

Edit: I aplogize if it sounded that way.
wait, wut?

If anyone wants to take the sprite sheets and turn them into .dmi's they're more than welcome to.

just make sure to keep them more or less centered along the x axis and keep the characters feet on the ground unless they're doing an in-air animation, in which case, keep them as centered as possible.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
wait, wut?

If anyone wants to take the sprite sheets and turn them into .dmi's they're more than welcome to.

just make sure to keep them more or less centered along the x axis and keep the characters feet on the ground unless they're doing an in-air animation, in which case, keep them as centered as possible.

Then please log onto Byond pager to where I can send it to you.

Yusuke13 wrote:
I wasn't saying anything bad about you. You have a pretty good reputation throughout the community.
Edit: I aplogize if it sounded that way.

Me? A good reputation? I probably have the worst reputation. Just sayin'. Also I didn't think you were saying anything bad about me, I was trying to say they considered adding someone to the team.
I can only take legit ones for now though. if it's a modded char like Sage Naruto then it'll have to wait till later
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
I can only take legit ones for now though. if it's a modded char like Sage Naruto then it'll have to wait till later

Ok, but keep in mind it's not just a sprite sheet mod. It's a DMI with an edited costume DMI and his Rasen Endan voice.

Also please add me on byond again and unblock me from Windows Live Messenger, because you always show as offline on both when you post on byond.