Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
Built is ME!
So who is in "Built?"
People that are Built duh.
*sigh* most are Private Servers i can't play
And my servers don't work
Yep
If it helps, I'll be willing to host a long-term server if requested. Add me on pager and let me know how many of you want me to do so.
My Fragtastic shows how built I am.
hi
378th comment ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow really?
That'd be great.
when are you all going to bots in sometime soon plz ty....
No one really plays this game except for recruits, they always rage quit after like 3 minutes. What happened to all the players?
The game is too adversarial, too competitive. Mechanically speaking the game is very well made, but when you get right down to it nobody wants to just die over and over with no actual progress. There is no loot, no leveling, nothing like that to give players a sense of progress.

These round-based games don't last very long in the first place and I haven't done a very good job updating it to keep the player base active.
Any updates coming in the near future? I'd like to know the progress with development.
I added the minigun some time ago but I don't believe it's in 1.6. After extensive testing I just became too frustrated with how huge of a performance hit it had on the server because of how fast it shoots. BYOND is just too aggressive with its network delay stuff, especially with a lowered tick_lag.

There's actually a sizable cache of content which didn't make it in but I would much rather strip apart the game and remake a few things from scratch. Not enough to remake the entire game, but certainly enough to bump the version up to 2.0. Though, it wont be any time this year.

I'm working on a different game at the moment.
Haven't been on here in a while, its a shame no games are hosted...Is the other game Eternia? I heard you coded for it, just want to be sure.
I think you could get a lot of players if you advertised off of BYOND. Round-based games may not do well here for very long, but people eat this type of game up... If people didn't like killing each other over and over, there wouldn't be 20 million Call of Duty games that used the same engine and still managed to entice every 12 year old with a 360.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22