Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
Superantx, I am very skilled and competitive!

P.S. OrangeWeapons I don't think anyone is using aimbots. The guy who accused me of using one is an idiot and I was being sarcastic to confuse him
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Seriously? People are already using aim-bots SuperAntx. I think you need some slight mask overlays that change in random, short periods of time that go on people.

Huh? I've heard people say I'm cheating with admin commands, but never that someone is aim-botting.
SuperAntx wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Seriously? People are already using aim-bots SuperAntx. I think you need some slight mask overlays that change in random, short periods of time that go on people.

Huh? I've heard people say I'm cheating with admin commands, but never that someone is aim-botting.

Yeah them admin commands a bitch especially God Mode lol :3

I've got to say that this is quite interesting for a shooter. Though it'd be good if a sort of campaign/survival mode were to be implemented.
I've got the Canadaland server hosting version 1.3, I would appreciate it if everyone were to play on it and report any bugs they find on the forum.

I'll post a list of changes here in a minute.
@SuperAntx: If you'd like some advertising, you're more than welcome to write a blog post that I can link to on the Facebook page. I'm happy to display pretty much any developer news regarding featured games that I can.

Perhaps it's a bit premature with it in testing instead of being released, but it's not like there's a lot of material for me to spread out. ;)
Maybe once the patch is out, but right now it hasn't been completed yet. It's mostly why I haven't written a blog post about it.

As far as I can tell Decadence is already fairly well-known on BYOND, it's currently #4 on the Games>All hub listing. Though, I'm not sure if that has to do with how many people favorite the game or rather just guild leaders altering the list. Either way, people can see it just fine.

What I'm a little hesitant about is advertising the game outside of BYOND. There are a few bugs I need to fix and there's a general lack of content to keep people interested. I need to A) Add a mode for people to play by themselves, and B) Create a stand-alone executable for non-BYONDers to run it right off their desktop without "downloading and installing a bunch of crap just to play the game" as some have put it.
Honestly, not everyone knows about it... yet. I've been spreading it around, sending mass pages and stuff. Been helping some, but I still get the occasional person coming on asking "Is this a new game?". I'm gonna try to get some more people out there into Decadence. Work hard SuperAntx, I greatly enjoy your game.
I'm Built
Looks like the Canadaland server was shut down, sorry to everyone who got booted in the middle of a game.
Yeah, sorry about that. I placed a cancellation order earlier, but didn't have time to tell Antx so he could prepare for it. The shut down was due to a VPS change. The server will no longer be located in Toronto, but somewhere in New York(which is only about 5-6 hours away), it'll have 6 times more RAM, and twice the internet speed up/down. Once it's set up we'll give Antx his credentials and the server will be back up. Once again, sorry about that.
Let it be known that I was the first to earn these medals: Ultra Kill, Master of Massacre and Headshot.
IMD wrote:
Let it be known that I was the first to earn these medals: Ultra Kill, Master of Massacre and Headshot.

Actually, those were earned by several people way back in the beta. :p
I probably got them in the beta too. And, fragtastic doesn't work, I got that too.
I think I'll change Fragtastic to killing two people at once rather than three.
Why does my pager say you are offline.
Let it be known that once "Clans" are added, people will begin to Q.Q and RageQuit by the hands of my clan.
AllanJ wrote:
Let it be known that once "Clans" are added, people will begin to Q.Q and RageQuit by the hands of my clan.

YOU A BUSTA
SuperAntx wrote:
I think I'll change Fragtastic to killing two people at once rather than three.

Don't do it.
What is the math to your Skill number?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22