Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
What is the math to your Skill number?

Kills + Flag Capture Bonus + Victory Bonus - Defeat Penalty - Deaths - Suicides
SuperAntx wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

Actually
Kills + Flag Capture Bonus + Victory Bonus - Defeat Penalty - Deaths - Suicides * Being Built
AllSmiles wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

Actually
Kills + Flag Capture Bonus + Victory Bonus - Defeat Penalty - Deaths - Suicides * Being Built

How do you multiply by a boolean value?!?!

DOES NOT COMPUTE
Me and a few friends have a Ventrilo Server we use. If anyone's interested you guys can join. We got a Decadence Channel.

Hostname/IP: vent13.gameservers.com
Port Number: 4309
Duelmaster409 wrote:
AllSmiles wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
OrangeWeapons wrote:

Actually

How do you multiply by a boolean value?!?!

DOES NOT COMPUTE

I'm Built
I really need more people testing version 1.3 so for the rest of this week it's going to be the only listed server. Older versions still work, they just don't stat track or show up on the hub.

There are many weapon tweaks and small changes which should make the game a lot more balanced. A few longstanding bugs should also be fixed, but I wont know for sure without solid testing.

Once it's ready I'll be unveiling something neat.
Today should be the last day of the 1.3 testing. The respawn bug should be fixed now, to help test it the quitter penalty has been temporarily disabled.
SuperAntx wrote:
Today should be the last day of the 1.3 testing. The respawn bug should be fixed now, to help test it the quitter penalty has been temporarily disabled.

Are you going to host any tournaments in the near future?
MDC wrote:
Are you going to host any tournaments in the near future?

There are several things the game needs in order to host a tournament. First, there needs to be around 16 skilled players. Second, I need to add ghost cams to follow along with the action. Third, I'll need a way to record/stream the tournament while providing commentary. And fourth, I need prizes worth the time and effort everyone puts in.
for a good game like this, it should have alot of players. Why dosen't it?
My guess is I don't have a cooperative game mode like REO.
SuperAntx wrote:
My guess is I don't have a cooperative game mode like REO.

Is there a possibility of that ever happening? Ya know, the good ol' zombie mode?
Ganing wrote:
Is there a possibility of that ever happening? Ya know, the good ol' zombie mode?

Zombies wouldn't be a problem. Adding bots to the regular game modes would be difficult though.
SuperAntx wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Zombies wouldn't be a problem. Adding bots to the regular game modes would be difficult though.

So it's more of a possibility if it's really needed/wanted?
Ganing wrote:
So it's more of a possibility if it's really needed/wanted?

Well, for zombies I'd have to make new maps to support them. I'd also have to create all the art assets.

For regular bots it would require a lot of planning and work in the AI because of the complicated nature of the game.
No one can stop when I have the shot gun, spamming Q and E. :)
"A subscriber has taken your server slot" <-- wow..
MDC wrote:
"A subscriber has taken your server slot" <-- wow..

That's what "server slot priority" means in the subscriber perks description. Rather than lock out certain weapons, maps, or game modes, subscribers are just able to take the place of free players when a server is full.

Players sitting on the title screen are booted first, if there are none then it boots someone who's currently playing. People who are booted do not receive any sort of rank penalty for "quitting."
yo i donated 10 bucks, and i still havent recieved my sub thing yet, wdf?
Rod5 wrote:
yo i donated 10 bucks, and i still havent recieved my sub thing yet, wdf?

since your a member you should have only paid 9
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22