Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
bahh someone needs to host... I can not join any of the servers that are up... connection failed every time...

I assume that they havn't configured their ports
Ill be making servers i made one yesterday though today i have an error that says unzip failed.
^ Can people be banned for these kinds of posts, please?

Sad part is I'm only being slightly sarcastic.
In response to Kumorii
I'd absolutely love to delete them but I don't have that power. Hub spammers annoy me to no end.
Unzip failed D:
download link seems broken, does anyone have the files to host?
unzip fail too
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
^ Can people be banned for these kinds of posts, please?

Sad part is I'm only being slightly sarcastic.

? All he said he was making servers for people to join...
In response to Fara Hinata
The post he was referring to appears to have been deleted. Someone was posting a link to their Naruto rip.
Any idea where I can get the host files for this game? I really want to host it and play. The Download link seems to be broken.
superantx everytime i try to download decadence it says error unzip failed what is wrong?? the link or my pc?
ill make servers v.v
Hosting a server, if anyone else would like to join in for some fun :) Dunno how long I'll leave it up for but it's there.
That was a pretty fun round yesterday, hope more servers show up in the future
does anyone have the host file? i used to make servers back in the day and i wish to play again. PLZ
Yeah, what he said. I want to play this game, im still new to byond and people recommended it to me. Someone host, or make Host files available?
Seems like i'm the 1000th fan :D
So um.. will this ever come back to life again? I remember this being my favorite game ever playing.
lol was creepin and found my old host files server should be 24/7 unless something bad happens x.x but there should be 0 lag
^ Do it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22